206534 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Dublin, Georgia (Air Miles)
2101 Veterans Blvd

9   3   9
yes  question  question
yes  question  question
October 2013
Great find. Nice new little (& growing) park tucked away from the highway, yet easy on/off & quiet! Full hookups with excellent 30/50 amp service, level, some crushed gravel. Currently all back ins, but working on adding pull thrus. Stocked pond for fishing & a country veggie garden for picking. Owners live on site, friendly & helpful. Call ahead. Sites are limited. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Beware of staying here if the ground is wet. We have a 22' motorhome and while trying to pull into a site quickly realized we would get stuck if we proceeded. Some fast work in reverse saved us. Couldn't find anyone to talk with. We saw some deep ruts at another site that even had more grass than the one we attempted to use. No bathrooms that we saw. We left. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
High marks for a great park owner and value with Passport America. This is a new RV park with 7 full hookup back in sites. Ample room between sites which are grass, but with a nice solid and level base so no problems after rain. A nice quiet location not too far off of I-16 at exit 49. TV via batwing was mostly good, Verizon cell and broadband both excellent at 4G. While the county is not dry full time, it is on Sunday's, restaurants included. Work is on going at this new RV park and we will gladly stop again when we are in this area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2007

yes  question
yes  question
June 2007
Weird place. Looks like it's been closed for 20 years. The host, appears from the back residence, charged me $38 and the only other camper there (a 5th wheel) $32. Said that I used more electricity than a 5th wheel. Bath house was ancient, but fairly clean. Watch out for the big snake by the old ice house. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2006
This is not a bad campground. It's just way out of line on pricing since you get zero amenities. I was given one price on the telephone, yet on arrival the price was increased and I was told that only an estimate is given on the phone and a "final price" is given when you arrive. I wasn't told that on the phone. Others who arrived and used the same services were charged $10.00 less than me. And, another in a year newer coach than mine were charged even more than I was. The owner has you between a rock and a hard place if you need to be in the area. He just doesn't seem to realize that a full campground at one rate would be a lot more profitable than an empty campground at an extreme rate. The sites are worth maybe $15.00 to $20.00 nightly, not the high rate I was charged. We camped here in a Motorhome.