206609 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Forsyth, Georgia (Air Miles)
Wal-Marti-75:187 120 N Lee St (Located To Block)
Whistle Stop Cafe
High Falls Cg
Georgia
Forsyth
Forsyth KOA
2014-04-12 00:17:49
Forsyth, Georgia

question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question
question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
The two women working the desk were very rude and condescending. They would not let me use my koa card for a discount for our one night stay because my friend made the actual call for the reservations. We had to register individually but the worker said my I couldn't use my KOA card because the reservation wasn't in my name. She talked to me like I was a preschooler. They charged $2.00 for cable and there was an extra charge for wi-fi (which we didn't get). The sight was pull through and we were stacked in like cord wood. The area we were in looked like overflow parking with no trees. The "lake" was a glorified pond. This campground won't get any more of my money. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
Typical KOA, friendly service at check in and were escorted to site. Was level side to side but a little off back to front(we didn't unhook tow vehicle). Site services all worked very well. Quick on and off to I-75 but right along the highway so road noise is very prominent. We had dinner brought to the trailer from the office. They have Pizza, wings and chicken tenders plus a couple of other items. The food was very good. Price is regular rate and that includes $2 for cable and $5 per device for WiFi(we only had one device) One of the reasons we don't have a KOA Card is the nickel and dime charges KOA has. The reason we stayed here was because it fit exactly into our timing for the trip home from Florida. We would consider staying here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
Beautiful park very well maintained. Nice lake with ducks. Great cable, nice little store. Very friendly service, close to I-10, so you do get road noise. This was the prettiest KOA of our whole trip. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Forsyth KOA
September 2012

yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes
yes  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes
September 2012
Quiet, nice park. Our site was gravel, level and pull-through. Free WiFi that worked well. About 2 minutes from I-75. Family owned and operated. No TV. Laundry and rest rooms nice and clean. Rate reflects Good Sam member. About 5 minutes from the downtown area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
Rate reflects Good Sam discount. A very nice Mom & Pop park, well off the Interstate. Gravel / grass pull-through sites. Many permanent residents, but sites available for overnight guests. Surprisingly clean restrooms and showers. We had no issues with "bad" electrical as noted in other reviews. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2011
We stopped here for an overnight stay. The area we were in was obviously for transient stay. It was like an open field next to a nice little stream. Other campers told us the stream will flood during heavy rain, etc. It was dry while we were here. Only two other rigs in sight the night we stayed. Although near the road, it was pretty quiet. We would probably stay here again for an overnighter, it's close to interstate 75. We weren't looking for much in the way of amenities so we weren't disappointed. Don't think I would stay here for an extended period. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for L & D RV Park