220693 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Madison, Georgia (Air Miles)
1532 Eatonton Rd
Rest Area On Ga I-20 At Mile Marker 108Wb Unverified.
Rest Area On Ga I-20 At Mile Marker 103Eb Unverified.
Aor Rod+ Rpip C2C Sb Greensboro Ga - No Shore Resort @ Lake
AOR2239
North Shore Resort At Lae Oconee-2541 Carey Station Rd
Georgia
Madison
Country Boy RV Park
2014-09-09 14:25:22
Madison, Georgia

yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
My husband & I stayed here for a month, so the nightly rate is configured from the monthly charge. Lovely, quiet park conveniently located to stores & restaurants. The folks running this park are friendly, welcoming, & helpful. They've also been working hard to improve what was described to me as a sad, run-down, tired park. The first couple of site rows are close to the highway, so there is some road noise, but it didn't bother us or interrupt our sleep. All in all, we had a pleasant stay & were reluctant to leave, but it was time to move on to hubby's next construction job. If he ever gets another job call in that area, I know where I will reserve a spot for our camper. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
One night stopover. Desk clerk friendly and helpful. Office was clean. Row of sites to choose from. No shade where we were but it looked like a new addition to the park. Everything neat and clean. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Okay for an overnight. Dirt roads that are very dusty. Close to the I-20. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Country Boy RV Park