Nearby Mcdonough, Georgia (Air Miles)
135 Willow Lane
Sams Club?I-75:221 1765 Jonesboro Rd (Located To Block)
5600 N Henry Blvd
Atlanta South RV Resort
2014-09-05 20:51:04
Mcdonough, Georgia
September 2014

no  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  no  question
no  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question
September 2014
We would not stay here again. The location was good right off I-75 but it was extremely squished and difficult to maneuver around. They had as many rv's as they could in there. There were many that looked like they had been there forever and I wondered if people lived in them full time. They were falling apart. The dog area was a joke and there was barely any room for the dogs to go to the bathroom. Sites were sand/dirt. TV and internet were bad. Not a good scene at all. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We were pleasantly surprised by this campground. Years ago it had a so-so reputation, but the place has been cleaned up and upgraded. We spent 4 nights here and definitely will return when we are in the area. The bathrooms are old, but clean. The sites are level and mostly pull-throughs. The staff is friendly and the pool is inviting. Easy access from the freeway for overnight stays. The freeway exit is being working on, so call the park office for directions, as the GPS will try to route you through the old street. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We chose this campground because it is close to the airport (about 20 minutes without traffic). Not only was it very clean with lots for kids to do, they also provided a shuttle service to/from the Atlanta airport. Many thanks go out to the chauffeur for accommodating us. More about the sites... everything was very nice & quiet. The trees were beautiful and bathrooms very clean. I would HIGHLY recommend this campsite without hesitation. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Atlanta South RV Resort