206889 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Palmetto, Georgia (Air Miles)
4700 Jonesboro Rd

2   1   5
question  no  no
question  no  no
July 2012
One word description: Dump! At one time this must have been a nice RV/mobile home park but not in the last 20 years. Many worker RVs and mobile homes with a number of them empty so I guess they are rentals. Adjacent to busy I-85 so there is highway noise. Could not close the electric breaker box with exposed wires due to latch broken. Sewer connection is an open pipe. Water faucet barely sticks out of the ground. Should have gone with my first inclination and left before registering. Discovered ants all over the front of RV the next morning. Did have a fairly level concrete pad to park on. Would not stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2009
The managment is so bad.. No one is ever in the office and when they are I paid cash then they claimed I never paid my rent while there.. the tenants in the park are rude calling ppl in rvs trailer trash.. we've seen drug deals going on in middaylight and things being stolen... It was a nasty So called rv park. Has a pool but looks like its been run down for 50 yrs. No showers NOt a kid friendly place. This place needs to be shut down. A young guy was in the office a few times dealing drugs from the office. not a safe place!!!! This place floods too! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2006
This is a mobile home park that has a few sites available for overnighters. No restrooms or showers available. Must use own in rig. The only reason for staying here is that it is the only thing available on the southwest side of Atlanta within a reasonable driving distance of Atlanta. We camped here in a Motorhome.