219086 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Tallapoosa, Georgia (Air Miles)
Welcome Center
I-20 Mm1
Rest Area On Al I-20 At Mile Marker 214 Unverified.
1011 Alabama Ave
Tallapoosa
Big Oak RV Park
2014-08-24 22:15:05
Tallapoosa, Georgia

question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  question
Very narrow, paved roads entering and older RV park. One of there phone lines actually struck something on top of my rig. Found a pull through and it barely fit my 40' MH and toad. All of the pull through sites are on the small side. Leveled up, put the slides out, hooked up to the 30 amp power and my power management system immediately sensed a brown out condition and started the generator. We packed up and left. Won't go back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2010
Very near I-20. Perhaps too close. Interstate noise could be heard from our site. The rate was low. If what you're looking for is a safe place to spend the night, this is a good choice. No restaurants or shopping nearby that we know of. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2010
DIRECTIONS: I-20 exit 5, North 0.2 miles on SR 100, turn right into RV Park. A very nice small RV Park. There are about 6 sites set aside for overnighters. The rest are for long term stays. 2 sites are suitable for 40' rigs towing a car or trailer. The other 4 will handle a 30' towing a car or 40' if you unhook. Very nice owner and a nice place for overnight or longer term stay. As stated in earlier reports, the paved interior road is narrow, but I went slow and careful with my 40 footer towing a car and didn't have a problem. I could not find a website for the RV Park. A great place to spend the night traveling E or W on I-20. For the $19, I would have been hard pressed to park at Wal-Mart overnight and run my generator in the 98 degree heat for much less. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Big Oak RV Park