Nearby Montpelier, Idaho (Air Miles)
The National Oregon/Cal
Montpelier, Idaho

yes (Stream)
question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
First class park and staff/owners! Lots of activities going on in a lovely park setting. This is the best KOA or any private park we have stayed at. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
I love this RV park! It is a real gem for the "Gem State", especially in this part of Idaho. It has to be the best KOA in SE Idaho hands down. My biggest and only complaint is the price, but when you compare it to others, I feel it is fair. We try to get to this campground at least twice a year, and we enjoy our trip every time. This year, we stayed here and drove over to Bear Lake to watch a play at the Pickleville Playhouse. With Bear Lake so close, this is a great place to stay and play! The campground is clean and well kept. The pool is small but nice, certainly unexpected way out in the mountains. They are limited on big rig spots, but for a quiet place to stay while traveling through, this is the perfect option. Oh, and the Oregon Trail Center is a great visit in Montpelier. Upon getting ready to leave, I noticed I had a low tire on my motorhome. I ran in to ask where I could get air on a Sunday, and the staff quickly brought out an air compressor and I was on the road within minutes, free of charge and worry. Montpelier is a small town, and this KOA is not a mega-KOA. It is a journey KOA and it is very well kept and maintained. I totally recommend it and hope you give it a try! We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed here one weeknight in early August and had a fairly level, gravel, FHU, pull-through site. The cable TV was only 24 channels (another cable system that does not have Comedy Central). Our site was roof satellite friendly, but many are not. Of the listed 50 sites, only 34 are for RVs (21 FHU and 13 W&E). The rest of the sites are for tents, cabins, and tee-pees. The Wi-Fi network was OK at our site. The pool was refreshing and there is playground equipment for the kids. The nature walk is nothing more than a 100' path through the trees and bushes along the creek. I have no idea why other reviewers rave about this "nature trail". The laundry is OK but the bathrooms are barely adequate for a park with tent sites and pop up customers. The staff were pleasant and friendly. While the is a nice park, it does have its' negatives: the price, limited FHU and/or big rig friendly sites, limited cable and satellite access, and no recycling that I could find. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Montpelier Creek KOA