206669 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Post Falls, Idaho (Air Miles)
Coeur D'Alene Dog Track
Post Falls
Coeur D'Alene RV Park
2014-04-16 04:40:28
Post Falls, Idaho

yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question
Awesome campground! Nice pull-through sites with great hook-ups. Staff very helpful and friendly. Excellent location! We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
This was a weekly rate including tax which should be about the normal rate during peak summer. We use this park because it is convenient for our needs. We have relatives in the area so usually we stay here a week at a time - sometimes we've stayed a month. I think this park is overpriced for its daily rate, but I see a lot of people coming through and staying for one night and leaving the next morning, If this was my situation I would stay at the casino or a Walmart, but each to his own. I was a little disappointed with the new Wi-Fi system they have throughout the park very slow at best. But we will stay here again it is convenient. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We checked in for 4 nights and ended up here for a week due to repairs to our toad. The ONLY con I have is the Wi-Fi which was very accessible, but extremely slow during the late afternoon and evening. The Wi-Fi had been recently upgraded, but the bandwidth is lacking for a park of this size. Our site was great. Ample room on each side, room to park our toad, concrete pad along the side, and perfect satellite access. Would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Coeur D'Alene RV Park

question  yes  no  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
This is a pretty tacky RV Park. There are lots of permanent residents in some of the worst looking rigs I've ever seen. The overnight sites are separated a little bit from the long term sites. The sites are very close together. There are quite a few trees and some grass, but still not a very pretty place. It is close to the freeway, so there's quite a bit of noise. Thank goodness we only needed to stay here one night! There is a Walmart close to here and we wish we had just parked there overnight! We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
This was an unplanned stop for 2 nights. ("Saw it from the highway." No RV Review.) Staff was helpful in putting us in a pull-through, really a "drive-along." The park is nicely laid out with a lot of shade trees. We were here "after season" so virtually all the guests were permanent. I have never seen that many gray and blue tarps on RV roofs. Despite the "look" it was quiet, comfortable and convenient. Bathrooms 7 of 10. Verizon great. Wi-Fi in Site 52 was good. They do NOT recycle. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2012
The park is okay - nothing spectacular. The couple running the place is very pleasant and helpful. Base rate isn't bad but it quickly goes up if there are more than 2 adults in the group - we have 4 children so we had to pay extra for each of them. Setting up a tent for the two older boys cost me extra as well. Nice to get a discount with Good Sam. Pool kept the kids entertained during the heat of the day. Large trees are a blessing - great shade. Not all the sites are level - our table rocked as it sat on the top of a small hill. If the sites are wet, they are very muddy. Pretty much no grass left on the sites we stayed on. Even though we were right next to a hot spot, internet access (Wi-Fi)was poor at best. The washrooms were okay but could use a good cleaning and scrubbing. The floors in the showers were off white with ground in dirt from feet. I always wore flip flops in the showers. I could never tell if the floor in the washrooms were clean because of the color they are painted and the texture of the concrete - looks dirty all the time. Nice open green space for the kids to play. Lots of stores in the area. Was noisy as it's next to the interstate but nothing can be done. We stayed here in July (2 days) on our way through to central Washington and again for several days in mid August on our way home. We paid cash for the August stay in order to get a better discount. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Sun Tree RV Park