Nearby Carlock, Illinois (Air Miles)
Kamp Komfort Rv
Carlock
Kamp Komfort RV Park & Campground
2014-07-10 12:02:43
Carlock, Illinois

question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question
We liked this CG. Easy off and onto I-74. Yes the CG is practically on the interstate but the noise did not bother us. Very clean and well maintained. No laundry room but beautiful pool. They were willing to mail a pre-stamped package for me. We will return if ever in the area. Great overnight stop. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Level gravel sites, good hookups, nice swimming pool, very well maintained and visually pleasing, friendly staff, and very good WiFi. There is traffic noise from I-74. I would have given this park a higher rating if not for the traffic noise. It butts directly up to I-74. However, we would definitely stay here again if we were passing through the area and needed a place to stay for a night or two. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
A very decent park, but when you get off I-74 your GPS leads you to believe that you're going to be out of earshot of the traffic noise...wrong! You're within a stone's throw, and the noise is horrific! But it's the only game in town--the whole area for that matter. Especially in the 50 amp section. It's a very well cared for place with very decent people operating it, and you do have room to walk your dogs. We came here to visit family on our way home and are spending 4 nights, 2 or 3 more than we'd like, but it's tolerable, kinda. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Kamp Komfort RV Park & Campground