206669 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Gas City, Indiana (Air Miles)
Indiana Wesleyan Univers
Gas City, Indiana

10   7   6   2   3   7   1
yes  question  question  no  question  question  question
yes  question  question  no  question  question  question
We stayed here for only one night on our way back to Michigan. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The restroom were clean although a bit dated. I had some trouble with one of the jacks on my motorhome and the owner and one of his staff worked with me, provided tools and helped to get the jack up. They both refused any compensation. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We came to this park in part because it is suppose to be associated with Passport America. When I showed my card I was told they are no longer associated with them. Full price is only $28. Friendly people, clean, and close to highway for over nighters. We would stay again. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
April 2012
Good Verizon data, fair Verizon voice, poor air TV. Right next to freeway, so lots of freeway noise. Did not hook up to water due to previous reports on this website of poor water. Low voltage on 30A E. Be careful locating this campground as our GPS showed entrance on west side of US69, but campground and entrance are on EAST side of freeway. Pool closed when we were there. Price shown is with Good Sam discount (park is PA park, however not honored on Fri/Sat nights). Level gravel sites. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Mar-Brook Campground