219007 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Plymouth, Indiana (Air Miles)
2505 N Oak Rd

10   4   1
yes  yes  question
yes  question  question
August 2012
The only thing this park lacks is a fenced dog area. We have stayed in many campgrounds but this is the best one so far. Lots of activities for the kids if you have them. I wish we were staying longer than just 3 days. All of our neighbors are friendly and moved cars and golf carts to help us back in our trailer. The lots are more like a double lot anywhere else. There are huge trees on the lots which make great shade. We could have had a fire even with our awning out. That's how much room there is on the lot. All of the lots are kept neat. We stayed here on the Passport America discount which they honored on a weekend. We will be back for a longer time next year. I didn't get to do the Mini golf, paddle boats, canoes and swimming at all. There are 2 pools and a lake to swim in. We also missed drowning our bait in the lakes. If I had a child or a teen this is a park I would stay at for a long period of time. Although we have no young kids we will be back here anyway. The atmosphere is great and welcoming. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2007
We reserved in advance with 40 foot fifth wheel. Although they state they can accommodate up to 40 foot rigs, the roads cannot. When we arrived they took us down a very narrow road lined with cars and truck to try and jack-knife our rig into a spot that used to be a driveway. No room to open slides, un-level gravel pit and no trees or shade anywhere in our area. Over half of the campground sites are privately owned with trailers falling apart. One pool was closed and the other was filthy. We will not visit this campground again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2005
I absolutely hated this park as much as any we have stayed in the past 5 years. It was incredibly difficult to access their so-called pull through and our 5W is only 33 ft. long. Barely missing fences, children, and rocks, the "guide" took me to the spot, which was way off-level and I couldn't even get the slides out because it was so narrow! After looking around a bit and seeing the chaos around us, with no slides, I went in and asked for a refund, which they very reluctantly gave back. I guess if you have children that love chaos, along with you, this might be heaven. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.