Nearby Coralville, Iowa (Air Miles)
Iowa River Power Compan
Coralville, Iowa

9   10   7   9   9
question  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  yes
Despite multiple thundershowers, had a wonderful stay in this great COE park. Had one of the few full hookup and 50A sites; nice paved site and patio with surrounding grassy area. Poor Verizon cell service, which restricted use of hot spot also. Would definitely return to this park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
The RV space had a lot of grass around it and for the next few days, we almost had the entire campground to ourselves. Behind our RV was the massive Coralville Dam only a few hundred feet away. 300 ft. away was the massive spillway, which a large amount of white noise and was amazing to see gushes of water pour through it. There are lots of kid activities and areas for little people to roam here, the beach is huge and leads right up to the reservoir. Near it is a gigantic, clean, playground. We only had electric/water as they campground was booked up for the weekend. I wish we had sewer, but we rationed showers during our stay. Would I recommend this park? Yes. Would we come back? Yes. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I would suggest entering off of I-80 and follow signs to park. Very easy and well marked. We had a pull through site. It was rather small. We got in late at night and thought it would be easier, not much room on either side of us. We walked around and the back ins were very spacious. We only stayed here for just a stop over,and it was just fine for it. It is a very beautiful park and a lot to see and do. I would like to stop back when we could stay longer. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Dam Complex COE