Nearby Pacific Junction, Iowa (Air Miles)
Glenwood Lake County Park
Rest Area On Ia I-29 At Mile Marker 37 Unverified.
Pony Creek County Park 12 E/1 Ne
10504 S 15Th St
Fox Run Golf Gourse
Lake Manawa N41.2150 W -95.85905
Leach Camper Sales
Ameristar 2200 River Road Council Bluffs Ia 51501 712-328-8888 (Located To Block)
Johnny'S Cafe
I-29 Hwy 34 Campground
2014-05-12 03:22:57
Pacific Junction, Iowa

8   7   10   2   8   3   8   5
yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
Easy access off of I-29. I was surprised the interstate didn't bother me like I thought it might. The owners are great and very friendly. Many of the RVers here were working on construction projects in the area. No problems. Wi-Fi worked good but was throttled back to about 2 Mbps download. I would stay here again. Can't beat it for the price. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Rate reflects 30 amp service. We spent one night here on our way home from CA. This is a good, no-frills campground. Campground and restrooms are clean. Although the registration process is self-service, the campground owner came by to greet us and make sure we were settled in. Only disadvantage is the road noise -- campground is very close to I-29. Would stay here again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2014
This is a campground off the highway in a rural area. It has a full playground, pavilion, and block shower house. It has very large fields for running your dogs. The shower house is cleaned weekly and maintained daily. The greatest feature of this park are the owners. They are exceptionally friendly, helpful, and willing to work with any request you might have. Being full-time RV travelers since 2008, this is the only park that has ever been so friendly! I t is not a very fancy park, but it is a nice, quiet park to visit. The WiFi has been recently updated and works very well. We look forward to returning to this park the next time we are in the area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for I-29 Hwy 34 Campground