219083 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Deerfield, Kansas (Air Miles)
Cenex (Loc Unk)

3   1   5   3   5
question  no  yes  no  yes
question  no  yes  no  yes
August 2011
Gave a 3 because it was full hookups and it was Passport American. What a dump. No beach, No fishing, No bathrooms, No Wi-Fi, No Cable. We would not camp here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2010
We stayed here one night passing through. Passport America rate. There is no beach; only a pond out back of the restrooms. Restrooms were old, rustic and not very clean. Not much water would come out of shower head. The people were very nice. We had two rigs and I was speaking to the owners and they asked if we had two air conditioners. I thought they meant on the two rigs. We were standing right in front of our small campers which obviously have one A/C per unit and I said yes thinking they meant "Total". So we were overcharged as if we had two A/C units each on our small campers. I guess it was "my" mistake. Be sure to check the voltage on their plug-ins before you hook up. It caused us a problem down the line. The spaces are level since it is a field. We would not stay there again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2009
The owners of the campground are very nice and I wish I could give a review on just them. But, as a campground it is basically a field with hookups. But, if you just need a place to hook up for the night this is just fine. The campground did fill up while we were there. The restrooms are not the greatest looking. We stayed on a Passport rate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Deerfield Beach Campground