Nearby Goodland, Kansas (Air Miles)
High Plains Museum
2014-07-13 02:28:33
Goodland, Kansas

yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
Advertised wifi but it is not available at the sites, only at the office and laundry. Extremely small for a koa franchise. Cranky lady at the office, was arguing with an elderly gent when I walked in, she couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell her (that his 30 amp didn't work) as she had limited English abilities. Would go out of my way and drive the extra few hours NOT to stay here again! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
I stayed here one night and will stay here again. Park was conveniently located. People were very friendly and helpful. Service was great. I stayed in a pull thru, and have a 30ft mobile home with a tote. I had full hookups with cable. Everything worked fine. Restrooms and showers were nice. I like to stay in RV parks that are rated 8 or higher. This met my expectations. We camped here in a Motorhome.
"not what I expect from a KOA"????? is an interesting prior comment but I personally found this KOA way above most I have stayed at. I have 43' coach, I'm in a long site with toad still attached, have great satellite that augments their many stationed cable. Easy in/out. And - they make great stuffed cabbage and cheese Pierogi. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Goodland KOA

2   2   2   9   5   1   3   6   8
question  question  no  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
question  question  no  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
This is an old park that needs to be cleaned up. Our first impression was to go elsewhere but since we had paid ahead we decided to give it a try. With that being said we would call this park good enough for an over nighter but that's it. Trees need to be trimmed back for larger Class A RVs. Electrical outlet was loose in panel. Unfortunately not much for campgrounds in this area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2012
Great website, but when we drove through the actual place we decided to pass and move on. The sites are not well maintained or the landscaping manicured, the pool was covered (in June) and there are a bunch of poorly maintained residential mobile homes onsite that didn't look too friendly. No offense intended to those who lived there, but we're traveling with our young kids and in all honesty the vibe we got was not great. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2012
Overpriced. Bathrooms and showers looked like no maintenance has been performed on them for years. No soap in bathroom. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
Display older reviews for Mid-America Camp Inn