Nearby Louisburg, Kansas (Air Miles)
310 Hedge Ln
2014-08-13 01:12:10
Louisburg, Kansas

question  no  no  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question
question  no  no  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question
Even though there are no pads,patios, or shade, we couldn't find anything else wrong. This is a nice, comfortable, quiet even for a Friday nite campground. Big sites and many small amenities. I must say, though, we were there at the start of school and it was unseasonably cool. There is a tornado shelter, too. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed here for a few months while my husband was working. The Internet is horrible. We ended up having to buy a hot spot to use. I talked to the front desk who assured us before we arrived that it was good, they then told me no one complained. I talked to plenty of neighbors who all said it was not even worth trying to use. The bathrooms were cleaned maybe every 2 weeks. They put new toilet paper and towels in daily but never cleaned it. We could visible crap in the toilets for weeks. The staff do not care for kids at all. I watched the owner tell some neighbor boys that they were not ever allowed to ride their bikes without parents around. The laundry room is also never cleaned. Tons of spider webs and dirt. They are never wiped down. It was so bad that if clothes dropped on the floor I had to rewash them. The place has lots of potential and there is nothing else around so its about the best option around for this area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
The nightly rate was based on monthly rate. We stayed for six weeks in this park, because of business in Kansas City. Staff is very nice, friendly, and helpful. The Park is mostly long term residents working in the area. The park itself is clean, but a little dusty and the spaces are large and most have grass. Our stay there was pleasant and we met a lot of nice people. Our space was very large and had a yard behind us. The negative are: restrooms where not clean and the laundry room was always dirty. When we travel we use the restrooms if kept clean, but in this case we did not use the restrooms. The nearest laundromat is 23 miles away so we used the campground laundry. It was dirty. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Rutlader Outpost RV Park