Nearby Pratt, Kansas (Air Miles)
Ladonna'S Cafe
2014-04-19 23:07:49
Pratt, Kansas
March 2011

3   9   5   8   10
question  yes  question  yes  question
question  question  question  question  question
March 2011
Friendly staff. Off the road quiet. Nice large/long sites in rear of park. Packed gravel somewhat level. I used a full set of plastic blocks to get my rig level. Great grass dog walk area/field behind the sites. Check your power conditions at your station with a surge protector-tester before you plug in your rig. I had reversed polarity (bad news) at one site for 30 amps. CAUTION: This park is under rehab and many sites have exposed six inch re-bar stakes sticking upright where railroad support rail planks have been moved. Don't walk around at night without a flashlight to see where you walk or you could prang your toes on one of these nasty re-bars. I suggest considering other nearby parks. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2010
We agree with the Oct. 2009 review. This is a very nice county park that gets a lot of day use. The campground is a bit rough around the edges, but is being worked on. 12 pull thru and 8 back in sites with electric and water and 21 pier sites with no hookups. Sites are all gravel and stone, large and level. 25th Street (KS-64) is 1 mile east of Wal-Mart and marked by two brown signs and a blue camping sign. No blue sign at Lake Rd just past the fish hatchery. Note KS-64 is also Lake Rd and goes out to US-281 just S of Pratt City limit. We left that way, 64 bypasses town. Verizon cell and broadband very good as was TV via bat wing. Nearby the hatchery is the operations headquarters for Kansas State Department of Wildlife and Parks. They have a nice wildlife museum there open to the public and well worth a visit. They also have a kid's fishing pond! In town is the Pratt County Museum with limited hours and also free. We had a great stay here and would come back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2010
This campground is adding sites. It will take some work and cleanup to get this campground up to a 7. There are no shade trees, and little grass. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Pratt County Veterans Memorial Park

question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question
This place is full of relatively stable line workers and does not have a lot of sites available. The connection to the sewer lines are, in many cases, broken. We have stayed in this place in the past and have had broken electric hookups, etc. Unless you HAVE to stop, I do not recommend this place. Used to be nice, but now it's close to being a total mess. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very narrow sites. Only one shower and toilet for each gender. Nice restaurant next door. Office lady thought I couldn't hear. She spoke very loud! High pressure water system. Stayed over night. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Campsites are very narrow. I was unable to open one of my basement doors due to the water main being in the way. The sewer drain is not easily accessible w/o a very long hose. My first night staying there was noisy. The people down the lane were being very loud at 10:30 pm. I called the 'front desk' and asked about it. She informed me they have been here almost a year and never had any complaints before.The owners are very friendly. Grounds are well maintained. There is a lot of noise from the highway and train tracks. Overall, I have been stuck in worse camp grounds. If you have to stay in Pratt, its a 6 outta 10. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for The Evergreen Inn Motel & RV Park