Nearby Berea, Kentucky (Air Miles)
Churchill Weavers Loomhou
Berea, Kentucky

8   4   5   8
yes  no  question  question
question  no  question  question
Nice little RV park/campground located right off Interstate 75. Spacious sites for travel trailers. All sites are pull-thrus. Although firewood is for sale at the store, not every site has a fire ring. My other concern was that I was not informed that the dump station was out of service. I had to go across the road to another campground to dump. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
New owner. Park has run down with a lot of permanent residents. Most pull through sites available have trees that are nearly impossible to get around. We arrived early morning 5:30 am as we had truck breakdown and pulled into a non sewer site and slept until 3:00 that afternoon. I went up to pay for a day and was told as I arrived that morning I had to pay 2 days to stay till the next morning, which would have been 24 hours? It cost us $60.00 to stay one night. I will not stop here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed for a week in a 38' fifth wheel. The site was only the length of the trailer, and we had to park partially in the street. There are lots of permanent RVs in the park. It does not appear that the park is being maintained fully as some sites had tape or indications not working. I backed my rig out from a pull through, when we left due to vehicles parking making the road narrow. AT&T service was strong with 4G. I likely will not return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for OH! Kentucky Campground
October 2013

yes  yes  question  no  yes  no  question  question  yes  question
yes  yes  question  no  yes  no  question  question  question  question
October 2013
Older park with many long term campers but fairly well maintained. Most sewer sites are used by long term campers but the non-sewer sites are very good, level, long, and well spaced. Good electricity, water pressure, and Wi-Fi. A bargain for a short stop right off I-75. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Our 1st impression was so so. The office was closed (presently). A nice young lady greeted us and showed us to a spot. About every 3rd or 4th site sits a picnic table. There were fire rings about every 4th to 5th site. Most all sites were level. Most of the full hookup sites are occupied by year round folks. They seem to be mostly friendly. This campground has lots of trees, but yet also has some open areas. The grounds needed a good mowing. I saw at least 3 satellite dishes while I was there. There was one very friendly cat and several other cats roaming around the campground. The bathrooms were fairly clean. The laundry area had 2 machines of each and appeared to be in good repair. There was a small donut shop just a short walk away. The Walmart was just a short walk (about one half mile) away too. Noise from the road was minimal. The Wi-Fi worked well. There is not a pool or any playground equipment. Overall, this place is ok. For the price this place rocks! We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
As noted before, this is an older park with old looking buildings but there were many positives. Good 50 amp electricity, good water pressure, Wi-Fi, long level gravel pull-through sites, and friendly staff. No one was in office but came immediately and led us to a site. The entrance drive has lots of potholes and the roads are dirt. If you don't need any amenities this is a good stopping place for a night or two at a reasonable price. We would come back We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for OH! Kentucky Campground & RV Park