220088 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Dry Ridge, Kentucky (Air Miles)
20 Ferguson Blvd
2013-09-08 18:17:49
Dry Ridge, Kentucky

no  no  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question
no  no  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question
The park is very quaint. It is somewhat run down. Owners are very nice people. The sites are not really long enough for big rigs. The sites are not level at all. Power is good and so is the water. It is a good stop for overnight. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2012
Stopped here on our way South. It is close to the highway so a bit noisy. Check in was by cell phone and putting our money and name on an envelope into a mail slot. Washrooms were locked and not available. WI-FI required a password which was not supplied. Site was gravel and level. OK for a night stop during the off season but no reason to stay longer. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
May 2010
The staff was friendly and easy going. I wasn't sure how long I would be staying so they worked out a special deal for me. $150 a week, but no more than their monthly rate. This was pretty nice of them because most RV parks won't work with you along these lines. The site I was at, was not level. The hookups were easy and close. It was kind of hard to get in to. Looks like several people live in their RVs here. Overall, I would stay again, but really Internet and cable TV are a must for me. However the price was right and it had good access to I-75. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for I-75 Camper Village