220021 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Radcliff, Kentucky (Air Miles)
Homestead

8   2   1   2
question  no  no  question
question  no  no  question
September 2011
After reading the reviews for this park, I decided to update it. I have been at this park for a bit over two months. When I pulled in, I was a bit worried about it. It is a spot in a trailer park set aside for RVs. There were 4 other campers in the area when I pulled in. It is obvious that most of the people in the campground are there for what I call long term (over 2 months). After talking to the staff, all of my worries went away. They are very helpful and courteous. I have not experienced a problem in the electric, water or sewer. There was an evening that I came back and there was a crew working on the water pipes, I asked how long it would take, and they told me that they should be done in an hour or so. (Half an hour later I had water). There is no propane service on the campground: less than two miles north on US 31W there is a propane filling station. There is a grocery store within walking distance (less than half a mile), though I would recommend on driving to it, since it is a highway. There are probably nicer-looking RV Parks within an hour that offer more services/amenities, but there are none that are closer to historic FT Knox than this one. This one is also right off of US 31W, which makes it easy access to fellow travelers, and to folks working in the area for a short amount of time. I am leaving the area in a couple of weeks and look forward to returning to this campground when I come back. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2009
This park has "slum" written all over it. There were numerous trailer homes parked in the RV area - including some that were rusting pretty bad. We washed a load of clothes in our rig and the sewer backed up. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2007
If we could we would rate this park a minus 10. A dump with broken concrete pads, very little water pressure and it is not an RV park. It is a run down single wide mobile home park in extreme need of repair. We spent one night and left. We would never stay at this park again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Homestead/Yarwood MHP