206945 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Breaux Bridge, Louisiana (Air Miles)
1400 Rees St
2428 W Penhook Rd
Maxies Cg
All American Truck Center 15 2 0
2310 N Main
Sams Club?I-10:100 130 N Ambassador Caffery Pky (Located To Block)
Maxie's CG
Breaux Bridge
Pioneer Acadian Village Campground and RV Park
2014-04-18 19:33:08
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
This park is OK but needs some work. Grassy area around our site was low and had much water standing after a rain which required rubber boots to get ready to leave. Very soft. The gravel pads and road was OK. The sites are set up with 2 hookups at one spot so if you get the site on the right side of the hookups you better have lots of water, sewer and electric cable. Not a good way at all to do it. The interior road was rough, dusty when dry and messy when wet. Voltage and water pressure was good and Wi-Fi worked OK. We might stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Secure, clean, nice. Knowing this park is next to the interstate lets one know that it's noisy. The restrooms were the cleanest I have ever seen, Wow! The sites are gravel (needs more) and the power pole didn't have a cut-off, just the plug. This could have been very dangerous as the receptacle was way too close to the ground and a small hole which could have filled with water had it rained like forecast. The site was brand new and not as level as needed as I had to use boards on one side of my rig. The lady in charge, owner I think, was extremely helpful and very nice. I would recommend this campground and would stay again even with the interstate noise. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
We stayed one night while traveling through the area. The campground is basic with level, gravel sites with a wide lane-way making it easy to back in. Its also close to I-10 with some highway noise. The owner/president is very friendly and accommodating. I had asked her about restaurants in the area. After about 25 mins she returned with brochures and recommendations. Free WiFi is excellent. I would stay here again if I was in the area. My only negative is the highway noise. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Pioneer Acadian Village Campground and RV Park

question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
March 2014
A great place to stay, but very dusty when the wind blows due to the gravel road. Paved sites, with very good hook-ups. Very friendly and helpful staff, and if you like to fish from the bank for bass, brim, or catfish this is indeed a great place to spend your time. All sites are on the pond with good views fore and aft. It is off the beaten track and the road leading to the camp is narrow and winding. Note: Take exit 2 off of I-49, on to 98 to Sawmill road. If you try getting off I-10. which is shorter, you must go over a very small bridge that would be difficult to negotiate due to the turn you must take to pass into the town. However, this same road would be good for leaving the camp. We didn't get a chance to fish the five ponds, but had planned to before we had coach problems and had to arrange for repair in Hammond, La (Dixie RV). The only reason I gave this an 8 was the dust, everything else was great. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
Rate reflects PA discount. Most sites are gravel and were slightly rutted but we did not need to level. We had a back-in site on the lake. Sites are not huge but large enough. Best part is that it is far enough away from I-49 and I-10 to be quiet but not too inconvenient. We stayed one night. Person who checked us in was very kind, and nicely asked if we would take a back-in instead of the pull through we reserved. They had a motor home with toad coming in and they only have 2 pull-throughs. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
Price reflects PA rate. Some restrictions. Loved the park and Virdy your host will make you feel right at home. Nice and clean everywhere. Bathrooms great and nice laundry. Pool looked great but was too early in the year to be opened, too bad! Lots of fishing in the stocked ponds. Lots to do in area too!! Really enjoyed our stay!! Would definitely return!! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Poche's Fish-N-Camp