206786 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Marthaville, Louisiana (Air Miles)
Ajax Country Livin'
Country Livin
Louisiana
Marthaville
Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49
2013-12-04 01:22:44
Marthaville, Louisiana
December 2013

question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
December 2013
Owners were really friendly and helpful. A very pretty lake. For friendliness I give them a 10+. Site seem fairly level, not to close together. Can get Directv with satellite, there are some trees, but most sites you can receive a signal. Verizon(tracfone) had three bars and was on 4g LTE. I would tell a friend and also I will stay here again. I just stayed for the night. Didn't use shower or restrooms so can't comment on those. Getting into the drive do watch it; it is narrow, but they have it marked well. It says .30 miles to the park after coming off of I-49; it will be on the left. Their sign is not real big, but it seems most RV parks aren't. Great owners. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2013
The rate is Passport America for 30 amp service (I don't need 50). The owner is friendly and gave me a choice of sites. Sites are wide enough but as others stated, sites are not easy to level. Hook ups are good. Verizon cell & hotspot are strong and satellite is good. I couldn't pull in any local stations via the antenna. The entrance is very narrow and the drainage ditches are everywhere so proceed with caution. There is a lumber mill across the road with saws running during the day and truck traffic coming and going. I will pass this campground by if in this area again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
We stayed 2 nights in a 42 MH, with 50amp. Nineteen a night with PA. This is a nice little park, but not for big rigs. The entrance drive is very narrow coming off of a two lane road. Sites are gravel/grass, more grass than gravel and not level enough for the automatic jacks to level. There are drainage ditches which makes things even tighter. We got parked next to the only tree in the park. On our left front, no way to turn into the drive without eating the tree. Lots of open sites but we got this one?? Do these gate keepers not have any idea? Fortunately, the site across the road was open when we left, which allows us to exit on the next road. Still tight. And with rain and more anticipated we were worried we might not be able to get out. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Ajax Country Livin' RV Park at I-49