Nearby Ruston, Louisiana (Air Miles)
Louisiana Tech University
Ruston
Lincoln Parish Park
2014-04-14 02:27:34
Ruston, Louisiana

yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
My wife and I have been here before, January last year. The park is on a hill over looking a small lake. They do allow swimming in the summer time. The sites are paved and also the roads. We always stay at site # 19 so we can use our satellite system. We have Verizon internet and it works very well. The park has a lot of trees, so some sites you will probably have a problem finding enough open space for a satellite dish. We could not get any local channels. I could not give the park a 10 like others, because it does not have swimming pool and available wifi. We will stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
Wonderful parish park! Beautifully landscaped trail around the lake. Gated park just outside of town. Only 4 pull thru sites. Ask for #15 if you are Long. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
It's difficult to envision how a park/campground can get any better. For $25 you get full 50A hookups, paved roads and sites with easy access for our 40' MH, and a beautiful setting overlooking a peaceful man-made lake. All the sites are long and most are rather private; four of them are pull-throughs. Did I say there is a paved biking/walking trail around the lake and two competition-class mountain biking trails and a shallow, children-friendly beach? This is one of the nicest parks we have stayed at anywhere. I guess the only drawback might be that when the trees fully leaf out it would be difficult to get satellite reception at many sites. But there is excellent 4G Verizon service. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Lincoln Parish Park