220021 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Canaan, Maine (Air Miles)
60 Fairgrounds Market Pl
Heritage House - Skowheg
Citgo
John Martin'S Manor
Big G'S Deli
Redington Museum
Wal-Marti-95:33 458 Kennedy Memorial Dr (Located To Block)
Weathervane
Maine
Canaan
Skowhegan / Canaan KOA
2014-08-16 01:03:58
Canaan, Maine

question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  no  yes  question  no
question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  no  question  question  no
We stayed in a pull thru site F1 full hook up, site was nice and level. Staff escorted to our site, and made sure to show locations of hookups. Was unable to use outdoor rug, for fear of trip hazard due to large roots from tree on the site. Campground was VERY clean, and staff were extremely friendly! I would recommend this campground to anyone looking to stay in the Skowhegan/Canaan area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Very friendly staff, nice park layout, with lots of grassy areas for walking four legged friends. Wi-Fi actually worked, not the greatest but it did work. Interior roads a little rough, but we did have 8-9 inches of rain in 3 weeks. Would highly recommend the park. Breakfasts on the weekends were outstanding. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2011
The staff is really friendly and we stayed during the Halloween weekend so there were events like trick or treating and a haunted hayride. Those were well done and well attended. Downside, the sites stink. My site was on a 45 degree slope. We had 3 other family's camping with us and all were on a hill. One of the fire rings were on such a hill that we couldn't keep wood on the fire. The sites are so small that you can't help but intrude on your neighbors. I couldn't set up an easy up canopy without putting half of it on my camper, and the picnic tables are tiny. While I think that the owners do a good job, I don't intend to return. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Skowhegan / Canaan KOA