206668 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Canaan, Maine (Air Miles)
60 Fairgrounds Market Pl
Heritage House - Skowheg
Citgo
John Martin'S Manor
Big G'S Deli
Redington Museum
Wal-Marti-95:33 458 Kennedy Memorial Dr (Located To Block)
Weathervane
Maine
Canaan
Skowhegan / Canaan KOA
2013-08-13 07:13:00
Canaan, Maine

yes  yes  yes  yes  question  no  yes  question  no  yes
yes  yes  yes  yes  question  no  question  question  no  yes
Very friendly staff, nice park layout, with lots of grassy areas for walking four legged friends. Wi-Fi actually worked, not the greatest but it did work. Interior roads a little rough, but we did have 8-9 inches of rain in 3 weeks. Would highly recommend the park. Breakfasts on the weekends were outstanding. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2011
The staff is really friendly and we stayed during the Halloween weekend so there were events like trick or treating and a haunted hayride. Those were well done and well attended. Downside, the sites stink. My site was on a 45 degree slope. We had 3 other family's camping with us and all were on a hill. One of the fire rings were on such a hill that we couldn't keep wood on the fire. The sites are so small that you can't help but intrude on your neighbors. I couldn't set up an easy up canopy without putting half of it on my camper, and the picnic tables are tiny. While I think that the owners do a good job, I don't intend to return. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2011
This is a fine campground. Please don't let my low score put you off. I downgraded the campground for two reasons: 1. The public announcements over the outdoor speakers are an unnecessary annoyance. It is nice that they have so many activities for children but announcing each activity when other campers are just trying to relax is not pleasant. 2. The trees drop large amounts of sap on the vehicles. I found over 100 spots on my car and it took me hours to remove them. The office should forewarn the campers about this. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Skowhegan / Canaan KOA