206945 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Whately, Massachusetts (Air Miles)
Sienna - Deerfield
July 2007

no  no
no  no
July 2007
Gross. That is all I have to say. The staff was unfriendly and mean. They do not like people. I was embarrassed in front of my husband and kids that I had chosen this campground. I wanted to leave and stay in a hotel very badly, but we stuck it out. I would have left and went home but we had a family reunion in the near area on Sunday and we had traveled about two hours to get to this blank hole. The campground is the pits and the area is beyond boring. Don't waste your money by staying in this campground. You'd be better of camping in your back yard. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
July 2006
This the third year in a row that I've camped here while in transit to Cape Cod. I used to live near here and always stop to visit with friends. It could be an amazing campground since it has both wooded and open sites. It's close to the original Yankee Candle Factory and the hip town of Northampton. Also nearby are five different colleges: University of Massachusetts, Mt. Holyoke, Hampshire, Smith and Amherst College. It's also a short trip up the Mohawk Trail to the quaint village of Shelburne Falls. The downside of this campground is that they continue to allow it to fall in disrepair. The office/campstore is dingy and dirty. The bathrooms are horrible and worst of all the dumpstation continually backed up while we tried to dump the rig. The staff wasn't helpful at all and weren't too concerned with these issues. You'll also need to bring insect repellent, this area is prime bug habitat. The new owners have done little to improve this diamond in the rough. We camped here in a Motorhome.