206705 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Davison, Michigan (Air Miles)
Lake Shore Resort-4392 N Irish Rd
Davison, Michigan

8   7   5   6   5   6   6   9   8
question  yes  yes  no  question  question  yes  yes  question
question  yes  yes  no  question  question  yes  yes  question
We stayed here as guests of a member. We were here 3 nights. Large campground with plenty to do for the kids. We enjoyed our stay here. We stayed in the section by the main pool. It seemed like there was constant vehicle traffic on the loop road we stayed at. Other than that, not much to complain about. We would return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
Very big campground. Took a good 15 minutes to get from gate to campsite at 5 mph. We stayed here as guests of a member. There is lots here for the kids, but way to many rules. They watch everything you do and charge you extra for everything they possibly can. Check-in was a major hassle. They need to do major streamlining of the check-in process. Requirements were different depending on which person you talked to. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2011
I am 50/50 on this campground. We have a membership. The place is clean with a lot for the kids to do. Bathrooms were really nice. Showers could use doors instead of curtains. Pool and amenities were nice. The staff is terrible. I did meet a few who seemed nice, but most had no clue what they were doing. It was our first time ever here. Noon on a Friday and pouring rain. I got "pulled over" by a punk kid in a van, after being in the park for less than 3 minutes for "going too fast." The park speed limit is 5mph, which is so ridiculously slow it makes you not want to go anywhere. It took us a half hour to drive from our site to the party store 1/2 mile down the road. My Jeep doesn't even have 5mph on the speedometer. If we didn't have a membership I wouldn't go back. I asked questions about the cabin rentals and was responded to very rudely. There are much better places in the area to camp, that do not have so many stupid rules. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Lake Shore Resort
July 2011

9   1   6   3
no  question  yes  no
yes  question  question  no
July 2011
Campground IS NOT closed. We had a great time. Would have given it a 10 except the restrooms are disgusting (at least the men's anyways). There isn't much for small kids to do. Recommend bringing games like beantoss or ladder golf, etc. No real hangout places for teens except over at Bluebell Beach. Having a boat here is almost a necessity. Makes it WAY more fun. The sites that are in area D and not on the water are still neat sites in the shade and still able to see the water. Busy lake on the weekends. Lots of waves. They have a no alcohol policy. We just put it in cups and kept our site clean. We got asked to be quiet one time, yet were up late all 4 nights. They were friendly and just said we have to quiet down a bit, and we did. To me, that's awesome. I don't go camping to sleep, I want to have a good time! But overall the campground wasn't excessively noisy at night, but everyone was up early. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
May 2011
This campground is closed. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
2004
This campground has been doing improvements since the last post, they have a morning crew cleaning the bathrooms which also have been updated. The main shower unit is up in the front, far from most campsites so it would be a drive. Some campsites had pine trees on them giving lots of shade, sites are still not marked clearly and I would have run into a problem with the electrical hook-up if I had a neighbor who required 30 amp service. I believe this problem is limited to select sites. Electric boxes seemed somewhat new and labeled. Playground seemed non-existent, but the had a volleyball court and a place to play horseshoes. Waterfront sites seemed great, but you are limited as to how to put your trailer. You also need to buy firewood outside of campground to bring in because all the sell you is pine. I will go back due to some attractions in the area and my kid loving the water. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Wolverine Campground