Nearby Durand, Michigan (Air Miles)
Meijer 113

10   8   8   10   10   8   9   10
question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  no  question  question  question
September 2014
We do not give many RV Resorts/Campgrounds an Overall Rating of 10 but this one deserves it! Site 512 is a full concrete pad with full hookup 50 amp service. All the sites are level with plenty of green space between the sites. We had good Verizon phone and data service. Most of the sites in this resort are seasonal. They have a 9 hole golf course which was reasonable to play and is in excellent condition. We would definitely stay here again if we visit the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Beautiful, well maintained park with plenty of shaded sites. We would definitely camp here again. Our only reason for not getting a 10 would be the complete lack of public restrooms/showers. We enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing weekend here. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This park is big rig friendly. The staff was very friendly. The park has been updated. The park has mostly permanent cottages, but the sites they have available are very nice and well kept. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Holiday Shores RV Resort and Golf Course

question  no  yes  yes  yes  no  yes  yes  yes  question
question  question  yes  yes  yes  no  yes  yes  yes  question
We thought it would be a good idea to check this campground out before we reserved a site and I'm glad we did just that. This is a older campground which could use a lot of updating. Yes, it looks and sounds great for the younger families with smaller trailers but that's about it. The roads are dirt so when it rains it gets mucky. They were working on the campgrounds and I do admit that when we visited it was there first day after a ruff winter. Also, there was a faint smell of cow manure in the air. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012
Very friendly community of campers. I felt like I was among friends the first night. There were a few items we didn't bring along and they were glad to lend them to us without a second thought. The local authority came over, introduced himself and offered a hand setting up. There is a decent sized pond in the middle of the campground where most people spent most of their time. It was like bathwater. I could have slept there. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, one of my best cajoling experiences ever. I will definitely go back there. The only con I can think of was a dog that barked at everything that moved. Barking dogs have always been one of my pet peeved, but I still only have warm thought for this place. I'll definitely beveling there again" We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
October 2010
We went here as the last camp out of the year in October. The campground closed the day we left and we will not be back each year. The park was clean, including all of the restrooms, showers, office and store. There were no rentals of canoe or boats as the season in Michigan was ending. We were greeted very well and treated fantastic by the owner and his help. The sites are varied with most all grass and quite level. You are not dictated as to the exact placement of your rig and can 'circle the wagons' of a small group on adjoining sites. If you are looking for a quiet park with great treatment then come here and enjoy the park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Walnut Hills RV Park