206876 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Emmett, Michigan (Air Miles)
Bisco'S Truck Stop
Michigan
Emmett
Emmett KOA
2012-08-07 15:10:22
Emmett, Michigan
August 2012

yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
August 2012
This is an older KOA. Our site was crushed rock and pretty level. The CG is about 4 miles from the interstate, closest grocery store is about 12 miles away. I think the CG is over priced: many empty sites. Staff is friendly and you get an escort to the site. The lake is very green with weeds. We would not attempt a swim even though it was pretty warm. We stayed here because it was the closest CG to end our daily drive. Ok for 1 or 2 nights. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012
In my opinion this is an older KOA that seems a bit tired. The sites are too close together. When we were escorted to our site, the site next to us had loud music playing on a boom box playing on their patio. The employee was content to ignore the situation. Fortunately it was hot, we were there only for the night and we ran the A/C continuously. I will not return to this CG. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012
Maybe it is because we are on day 47 of a 48- day road trip, but despite the fact that I prefer modern, resort-type, urban campgrounds, I loved this nostalgic family-oriented campground. Our site was grass, but it was level, facing the lake. It seems that you have to pay extra for some activities (and there were lots for the weekend) which could make it quite pricey. It was near the highway, but far enough to be quiet. If I lived nearby, I think I would come every weekend with the grandkids. Pavilion was very nice. They could use more washroom and shower facilities, though. Always full. Not enough for size of campground. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
Display older reviews for Emmett KOA