206669 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Jones, Michigan (Air Miles)
Swiss Valley Ski Area

1   3   1   7
no  no  no  question
yes  no  no  question
July 2012
Boat launch was concrete, but was weedy and VERY mucky. As were the spots to park your boat. I have an 18' Astro fish and ski with a 150 on it and it struggled to cut through all the weed debris. It was shooting a black stream. Site #29 electric wasn't working and I sleep with a CPAP machine. VERY burdensome and a risk to my well being. We reserved days in advance so one would think they would've at least checked everything was working. Also, the outhouse had no toilet paper in it. We informed management and it was still never done. We decided to cut our stay short by 1 night and the owners refused to refund us our money citing, "You should've called us at midnight because we have an ADAPTER for the electric." It was a simple 110 volt house plug that DID NOT work. Hopefully they read this, do the right thing and mail us 1 night's lot rent. We also purchased $10 in firewood that we left without even a thank you. I strongly agree with the other posts. Watch out for this place. We camped here in a Tent.
August 2010
We stayed 4 nights in 35 footer at a cost of $85. Although the site was a backin we were able to pull through. The family was very friendly, but it was obvious that the full time residents were favored. The laundry room had 3 washers and dryers, a wet floor from pool toys and no table for folding or a place to hang anything. The bathroom was very old and cleaned every other day. Not a treat to use. They graded the road everyday, raising dust. We would not stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2008
BIG RIGS BEWARE! it takes a lot to make me mad, but this place managed it. If you have a camper longer than 30', then you need to avoid this place... there's no way you can get level if you're longer than 30'. NO gravel in the parking spaces, muddy back-ins, rude staff - and just plain nasty seasonals. The grass was 2' high around everything. I had reservations and left when I saw what was available. I wouldn't boon dock in this place if THEY paid ME! The "manager" told me, "We have spots - find a place and park." Are you kidding me? Avoid this camp ground. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Camelot Campground