219007 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Weidman, Michigan (Air Miles)
Soaring Eagle 6800 E. Soaring Eagle Blvd. Mount Pleasant Mi 48858 989-775-5777 (Located To Zip)
Central Michigan Univers
2012-07-27 19:53:49
Weidman, Michigan
2001

2001
Enjoyed this park though limited facilities. Situated on a nice lake with lots of room for walking, kids and pets. Pull thrus were tight for 40' 5th and toter but we found a few that would handle us. About 8-10 miles west of Mt. Pleasant. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012

July 2012
Wonderful campground -quiet, secluded, large sites and fabulous bathrooms/showers. My husband commented that in our 2 years of full-timing they were the best showers yet! AT&T cell service - 1 bar, used our Verizon air card for decent connection and Verizon cell service was pretty good. Mostly level spots. Sites included an in-ground fire pit and table. There is a small pond with a circulating waterfall in it that people could swim in with a very small beach. There is a game room with 2 pool tables, only one of which was working, air hockey and some other games. They also have a slightly covered area for groups with picnic tables. The campground host/maintenance guy was great. The office has interesting hours - opening at 10 but they were never in the office when we came by. They are a Good Sam park but when I called to make a reservation I was told they had no discounts and my credit card was charged the full rate. Upon our arrival there was a big Good Sam sign at the front of the park and when I asked for my discount one of the women at the desk told me I could only use that when I purchased my membership, the other woman corrected her and then the first got kind of indignant that I actually wanted that small amount ($2.70) refunded. We stayed an extra night and went in twice to try to pay and request the discount again to be credited but at our check out they had yet to run our credit card for the second night. I hope when they do run it they apply the $5.40 two night discount! We would definitely return. We camped here in a Motorhome.