Nearby Jordan, Minnesota (Air Miles)
8101 Old Carriage Ct
Mystic Lake 2400 Mystic Lake Blvd. Prior Lake Mn 55372 952-445-9000 (Located To Street)
Schumacher'S
Mystic Lake Casino And H
Valleyfair Family Amuseme
Murphy'S Landing
Landey'S Recreation Veh
Flying Cloud Airport
Asia Grille
Wal-Marti-494:11C 12195 Singletree Ln (Located To Block)
Minnesota
Jordan
Minneapolis Southwest KOA
2014-06-28 01:00:23
Jordan, Minnesota

question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  no  yes
question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
The first thing I noticed about this campground was that they had recently dumped gravel in areas on the roads that I presume were in pretty bad shape. When I pulled into the check-in area my truck and trailer felt like they were going to sink. I don’t think anything was graded or tamped, just dumped. There were several areas like that in the park. Sites are fairly level, but some leveling was necessary on most sites. Grassy sites with gravel drives. I’m not sure about the pool. It didn’t appear that the water was clean…but I’m not sure if it was the pool liner or the water itself. We did not use the pool. The laundry room was clean. The person at the desk when I checked in seemed to be distracted by some “children issues” and therefore came off as being a bit curt with me. Kind of hurried me off. The printed map is a bit confusing. There are arrows showing roads as one way, but if you follow the map, you can’t get out! Most guests just used all the roads as two-way. The brochure does not reflect actuality with information given. There is no kid’s activity calendar, but they do have a playground. Very disappointed in this KOA. The one thing my wife and I were very happy with was the Wi-Fi, however we would not return. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2012
This campground did not meet our expectations of a KOA, especially at the $39.49 KOA Value Kard rate. NO CABLE. Brochure indicated that we should take our trash to the dumpster. First KOA I have ever seen require such. Staff was not all that friendly. Site was not level at all. If we ever visit Minneapolis again we will seek another campground at which to stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2012
Restrooms and showers were clean, but low on hot water for showers early in the morning. RV sites are somewhat small compared to tent sites: tend to feel put on top of each other. Overall, the campground and pool were clean. Advertised WiFi but only had sporadic access 2 out of 5 days. For the price and amenities, will probably not stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Minneapolis Southwest KOA