220505 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Moorhead, Minnesota (Air Miles)
Comstock House
Prairiewood Golf Course
Hector International Airp
Fargo Freightliner 7012939133
Flying J
Sams Club?I-94:348 4831 13Th Ave Sw (Located To Street)
Wal-Marti-94:348 4731 13Th Ave Sw (Located To Street)
Cummins North Central 15 2 0
Moorhead Fargo Campground
2012-01-14 08:25:01
Moorhead, Minnesota
January 2012

question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  no  question
January 2012
Hi, As per the Campground Website the location is closed for 2012 and available for lease. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2011
Sadly-not much in this area w/ Full hook-ups so-GOOD LUCK. 3 days here was long enough. When we arrived another camper had their vehicle parked in our area as they were told no one was coming into that site even though we had made reservations 2 months in advance, and called them to confirm that morning. We thought the 'dog park' was a good thing until we saw it. It was not mowed and we would of lost site of our new puppy in it. However the check-in girl happily showed us where it was located on the map with no mention of it's lack of up-keep. Some sites so wet/mucky that it made the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes, and we left there with all the bites to prove it. I could go on & on but I think you get the point. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2011
If there was a zero rating I would have given that. It's no longer a KOA; is now Moorhead Fargo Campground. Muddy, narrow sites, no effort to clean up things after too much rain, pool has no water; overflowing trash can by pool. I put two loads of laundry in before I discovered neither of the driers were working, and the young girl running the place gave me change for the washers and didn't mention it. None of the video games inside were working. The water from the tap was brown; luckily we had a filter to put on when we saw it. We would have driven an extra hundred miles if we'd known how bad this place is. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Moorhead Fargo Campground