206648 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Iuka, Mississippi (Air Miles)
1110 Battleground Dr
April 2012

question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
April 2012
This is a lovely campground. Our site was a "pull through" but basically we were just parked on the side of the road. Didn't matter. If I'd known what the campground was like, I'd have reserved a better spot much sooner. Some of the spots are very uneven. Our picnic table was in the woods which was nice. There is a lot to do here - fishing, boating, nice for bike riding, great birding. I'd come back here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2011
We reserved site 61 site unseen. It was difficult to get a 33 foot trailer into. Access was backing uphill on a narrow road with washout on edge into a pad at nearly a right angle. We could not level the trailer on this pad. The Pad was asphalt but not level. The online reservation service warns the site had moderate slope. There were two dead trees on the camp site which appeared to have been dead several years. They should have been removed for safety. We will be back to this park, just not to site 61. This is a popular park. It filled up over the weekend. It is on Pickwick Lake which is excellent for boating and fishing. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
November 2010
Great campground right on the Tennessee river. This is my 3rd time to stay at this park. The sites are pretty level and have great power, water, and sewer. Check in is always easy with nice staff. I stayed a week here and will be back when lake season starts up again. Views are also nice from most spots. I have used sites 20, 19, and 17. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for JP Coleman State Park