Nearby Picayune, Mississippi (Air Miles)
235 Frontage Rd

6   9   8   9   10
yes  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  yes
February 2012
Nice campground. People are friendly and the management is very helpful. Not close enough to the freeway to make it a convent over nighter, but lovely if you take the time to get here. Cable would definitely be a plus, but they do not have it. They do sell farm fresh eggs which is a plus in our book. Showers were clean but I could not find hot water to save my life, so we did not use them. The laundry is free or maybe you have to pay the office to use because the machines were not the commercial coin operated kind, 1 household washer & dryer. Very quiet, serene place to get away for a couple of days. Wish we had time to stay longer. Will return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2009
I want to love this campground. It's very tranquil and full of lovely plants and trees that surround a pond. The sites in front of the bathhouse and around the pond are beautiful. DON'T go behind the bathhouse or accept a site in the back. It's full of permanent campers that are questionable at best. The website is somewhat deceiving. #1. There is no cable/satellite TV. #2. There is Wi-Fi but you won't get it unless you pay $5.00 per day. Their rates are very reasonable but $5 for Wi-Fi? It was very quiet and we enjoyed our stay. The owner was very friendly/helpful. Overall, I did love this campground at least the front section which is where we stayed. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
April 2009
The park was very clean and well landscaped. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The laundry and bath-houses were clean and roomy. If you are looking for a nice, peaceful, serene, calming, quaint atmosphere to get away from it all, this is the place. We highly recommend this park and will visit again and again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Clearwater Campground and RV Park

question  no  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question
question  no  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
Very friendly, escorted to our site, pull-through, clean. Wi-Fi a little slow but certainly would recommend. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
When I stayed in the park, I noticed the grass, and pine trees were infested, with what look like army worms, and the grass had not been mowed in the back of the park. Fire ant mounds are all over the park; I would not stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
This is a lovely place to stay. Beautiful, well maintained spots with a lot of large pine trees. Large well maintained and clean swimming pool and bath houses. There is a lovely small lake on the property with a walking trial. There is a coin operated laundry located in the park with a folding table and a nice sitting area. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. They are strict about the speed limit in the park. Personally, I am pleased to see an RV Park that is actually managed with rules in place. Having two small children I appreciate the speed limit enforcement. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Sun Roamers RV Resort