Nearby Boonville, Missouri (Air Miles)
Wal-Marti-70:1;2;3 1920 Main St (Located To Block)
Kc East/Oak Grove 70
Boonville
Milternberger Oil
Isle Of Capri 100 Isle Of Capri Blvd. Boonville Mo 65233 660-882-1200 (Located To Zip)
Arrow Rock State Histor

1   1   3   7
question  question  question  no
question  question  question  no
May 2009
Folks, I would pass on this campground. Very neglected. Had to pay at gas station. People were living in filth (looked like full time) in their trailers. Pool was a swamp cess-pool that hadn't been touched in years. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2007
This place is a dump. I notified Woodall's and they have pulled their rating. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2007
The roads are washed out. So if you have a sedan you will not be happy going down that road. If you go to "RV resorts", you will find this place to be a dump. If you want to experience lots of weeds, unlevel sites, bugs, rabbits, maybe some rodents, then this is a good place. The sewer line backed up after i dumped about 50-60 gal. fortunately i was dumping my gray water. The owners have not spent a dime on maintaining this CG. I think they are just offering it "as is" and will close it if people stop going. They really don't care. It costs them nothing to run since the owner is the diesel truck stop (and the girls that work there can't answer any questions about which sites have 50amp vs 30amp, etc...) We stayed to get some rest and play at the local casino. Next time, (if there is a next time), we will stay at the truck stop and forget the CG. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Bobber Lake RV Park & Campground

6   4   5   1
question  yes  question  question
question  yes  question  question
This is your basic overnight stop, although we did stay a couple nites. It's self pay with envelopes and a drop slot. There were what looked like a couple permanent rigs there but otherwise not too crowded. Even though we're a 40ft RV, we opted for a back in and found one that fit. We unhooked in the McDonald's truck parking lot across the street & also hooked up there when we left. The park is all gravel, so I walked my dog across the street at McDonalds. Convenient for breakfast too. We had good Verizon cell & air card here. Boonville was a nice surprise downtown & the casino is in town too. We came to see the Clydesdales. We never saw anyone running the place but didn't need to. Know ahead of time that the pull thrus are higher in cost. We'd stay here again for an overnight. Nothing fancy but we had full hookups w/50 amp service and sometimes that's all you need or want in a place. We camped here in a Motorhome.
There isn't much to choose from in Boonville but this was convenient right off I-70 behind McDonalds/Taco Bell. It is just a gravel parking lot with about 15 sites, some of which aren't level. We are a 40+ rig and a toad so we had a pull thru that was level. I will say that if this park is full, it would be very hard to move around in there. There were only 3 other, what I call permanent rigs, there and one other overnight RV (another big rig) so it was no problem in and out. It's self check in and the rate is high for a parking lot but the power was good & it was convenient. There is only 1 shower and toilet but they were clean & we did see a lady cleaning the bathroom the morning we left. Other than her, we saw no one that appeared to run the park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
I-70 at Exit 103 down a hill behind McDonalds/Taco Bell. 24hr unmanned self check-in. 6 marginal pull throughs plus several back-ins (if park is crowded you cannot pull through). There is a bathroom. It worked well for quick overnight We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for RV Express