Nearby Caruthersville, Missouri (Air Miles)
Casino Aztar 777 E. Third St. Cauthersville Mo 63830 573-333-6000 (Located To Zip)
State Hwy 84 W
Missouri
Caruthersville
Lady Luck Casino
2014-06-07 12:41:58
Caruthersville, Missouri

yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  no  question  yes  question  question  yes
All sites are full hookups. 2/3 are pull-through sites and the rest are back-ins. Availability of cable TV and Wi-Fi depend on what site you get, but most sites are roof satellite friendly. The sites are cement and many are sloped. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Good Sam price. All concrete roads and sites, all pull through. They need a bit of maintenance on utilities but our 50 amp FHU worked fine and I took cable from the next site that was unoccupied. Casino small but nice and staff were very friendly. Check in is at the casino fan desk. We were there on a Sunday and restaurant staff was scant and the food just acceptable. But it is a good stop for overnights or casino entertainment. Price is right. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
This is a good campground if you just need a decent one-nighter, or if you are an avid gambler. I don't like gambling, but I do enjoy a decent place to spend the night, safe and secure. The electric, water and sewer all worked just fine. The bathhouse and laundry appeared very nice, although we did not use them. The pull through sites are concrete, level and long. The back-ins look a little short to me, but I was on a pull through anyway. The Wi-Fi for our site, #10, was totally non-existent. Not even a weak signal. I noticed later on that their apparent "one and only" Wi-Fi antenna was at the far end of the park, on top of the bathhouse/laundry building. If you want Wi-Fi, I would advise you to park down that way. I am not a total electronics idiot, but I could not find the cable TV hook-up on my site, or on any of the other sites for that matter. They must be extremely well camouflaged is all I can say. I called the "fan club", which is the office for the campground, and the lady said she would send a guy down to see what the deal was. No one ever showed up, so I had to break out my tailgater in order to watch my STL Cardinal game. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Lady Luck Casino