Nearby Eagleville, Missouri (Air Miles)
I-35 RV
Eagleville, Missouri

question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
September 2014
They do not except credit cards, so we payed in cash. This was a great quiet campground. You could tell the owners were very proud of their place. We are from California, and for me this campground reminded me of summers visiting relatives in MN. It was one of our favorite campgrounds. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2014
The owners are very friendly and helpful. There is excellent water pressure and electricity voltages. Each site has its own garbage can with a lid held on by a bungee cord. park wifi was very good, bearing mind that park was mostly empty. Eagleville is in the middle of nowhere so unfortunately there is no OTA TV reception. However, ATT phone was 5 bars. Verizon Jetpack was 5 bars as well The park is about ½ mile from I35, so interstate noise is barely noticeable, However the park is located next to US69, a very lightly travelled road, so you do hear the noise when a car or truck goes speeding by. The pool was closed for the season. There is no shopping to speak of in Eagleville, but there are 4 fuel stops at the interchange with really good prices. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Stayed one night on our way north. Good for a couple days checking out the area. We had a good long pull-through up by the office so it's handy for laundry and buying ice cream. Hookups placed and worked properly and more than enough room for slides. Two things to note-it's a challenge to try to get over-the-air TV (no park cable, and we don't carry Dish or Direct), and trash cans at sites need to be picked up more often-ours was full when we arrived. We may stay again when passing through the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Eagle Ridge RV Park
September 2012

7   5   4   5   5
question  question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  question  question
September 2012
Nothing fancy here. Just a quick pull-thru with full hook-ups for $18 - Good Sam discount - regular $20. Easy in and out, and close to I-35, but far enough away to be out of the noise. Good Verizon signal. Cable tv worked well, but there are only 5-6 channels. Supper at the Dinner Bell Cafe near the I-35 junction was good and reasonable. If you are looking for an over-nighter on I-35, stop here. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2010
I-35 is a small eleven full hookup site campground located less than one half mile from I-35. The positives are (1) easy off, easy on, (2) friendly owner, (3) clean, (4) fairly level pull-thrus, and (5) inexpensive. The negatives are (1) very narrow sites, (2) some sites rutted, (3) no TV reception (the two cable channels were snow and there was no over-the-air channels), and (4) limited bathrooms. There was at least one long-term resident living in a school bus. It’s a good place to spend the night if you want the basics. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2010
Old run down campground with gravel and grass sites, ours was not level. Nice owner. They don't take credit cards and cable TV is only 2 channels. Not a destination, but fine for an overnight and the price is right. We would not return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for I-35 RV Park