206886 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Eagleville, Missouri (Air Miles)
I-35 RV
2013-09-03 20:46:46
Eagleville, Missouri

yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  no  question  question
yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  no  question  question
This park is one of my favorite stops to and from Iowa. The owners are very friendly and helpful. They take you to your site and help you park your RV. I used their showers this time and they are very clean. I also used their laundry room, and the cost was one dollar for the washer and one dollar for the dryer. My wife and I will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I must say I had my doubts about this park. Small town - looking at the satellite view, couldn't really make out the layout; but after arriving, the owners are great, and very welcoming! We had one of the front pull-throughs next to the swimming pool. This is a great site. I would have loved to stay longer, but we were using them as an overnight stop. No TV or internet, but if you're looking to get away from it all and enjoy a small town this is the place. Also check out the firehouse 54 pizza in the small town; nice local place with very good pizza. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Small campground, very friendly and helpful owner. Older but well kept and clean. We had a shady pull through site. When we drove up I thought it would not be level, but when we got Into the site it was perfectly level. Owner directed us to the site and into it. A bit of road noise from local road but with our fans on didn't hear anything through the night. Nicely spaced and shaded site. Would stay over here again as an overnight stop. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Eagle Ridge RV Park
September 2012

7   5   4   5   5
question  question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  question  question
September 2012
Nothing fancy here. Just a quick pull-thru with full hook-ups for $18 - Good Sam discount - regular $20. Easy in and out, and close to I-35, but far enough away to be out of the noise. Good Verizon signal. Cable tv worked well, but there are only 5-6 channels. Supper at the Dinner Bell Cafe near the I-35 junction was good and reasonable. If you are looking for an over-nighter on I-35, stop here. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2010
I-35 is a small eleven full hookup site campground located less than one half mile from I-35. The positives are (1) easy off, easy on, (2) friendly owner, (3) clean, (4) fairly level pull-thrus, and (5) inexpensive. The negatives are (1) very narrow sites, (2) some sites rutted, (3) no TV reception (the two cable channels were snow and there was no over-the-air channels), and (4) limited bathrooms. There was at least one long-term resident living in a school bus. It’s a good place to spend the night if you want the basics. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2010
Old run down campground with gravel and grass sites, ours was not level. Nice owner. They don't take credit cards and cable TV is only 2 channels. Not a destination, but fine for an overnight and the price is right. We would not return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for I-35 RV Park