Nearby Eagleville, Missouri (Air Miles)
I-35 RV
2014-07-05 21:19:21
Eagleville, Missouri

question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
Stayed one night on our way north. Good for a couple days checking out the area. We had a good long pull-through up by the office so it's handy for laundry and buying ice cream. Hookups placed and worked properly and more than enough room for slides. Two things to note-it's a challenge to try to get over-the-air TV (no park cable, and we don't carry Dish or Direct), and trash cans at sites need to be picked up more often-ours was full when we arrived. We may stay again when passing through the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
One of the nicest parks I have stayed in. Long roomy sites with well tended grass around and between. Laundry is excellent, books, soft couches and Dish Satellite TV. Owners are extremely friendly and seem willing to bend over backward to help. I would stay here any time I am anywhere near. We stayed here in a Travel Trailer. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
What a surprise, everything just right. All utilities worked how they supposed to. We couldn't pick up the WI-fi distance from site 13 was to far.Level pads, no road noise, great neighbors, friendly and helpful owners, TV, so-so.I highly recommend this park for a night or two, and we will stop again if close. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Eagle Ridge RV Park
September 2012

7   5   4   5   5
question  question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  question  question
September 2012
Nothing fancy here. Just a quick pull-thru with full hook-ups for $18 - Good Sam discount - regular $20. Easy in and out, and close to I-35, but far enough away to be out of the noise. Good Verizon signal. Cable tv worked well, but there are only 5-6 channels. Supper at the Dinner Bell Cafe near the I-35 junction was good and reasonable. If you are looking for an over-nighter on I-35, stop here. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2010
I-35 is a small eleven full hookup site campground located less than one half mile from I-35. The positives are (1) easy off, easy on, (2) friendly owner, (3) clean, (4) fairly level pull-thrus, and (5) inexpensive. The negatives are (1) very narrow sites, (2) some sites rutted, (3) no TV reception (the two cable channels were snow and there was no over-the-air channels), and (4) limited bathrooms. There was at least one long-term resident living in a school bus. It’s a good place to spend the night if you want the basics. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2010
Old run down campground with gravel and grass sites, ours was not level. Nice owner. They don't take credit cards and cable TV is only 2 channels. Not a destination, but fine for an overnight and the price is right. We would not return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for I-35 RV Park