Nearby Poplar Bluff, Missouri (Air Miles)
333 S Westwood

9   5   3   8
question  question  no  question
question  question  no  question
March 2011
This place was a hoot! We stayed here because we were meeting friends from Illinois and they needed a lodge. No frills RV park. The site was level; the water, electric and sewer all worked well. The main draw is Bullwinkes Pub, a wonderful ecclectic bar with darts, pool tables and a great staff and atmosphere. I would have given them a 10 if they'd had cable TV, but the bat wing was okay as we were in the pub most of the night. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2010
Decent enough for an overnight stay. A lot of permanent trailers, but most are fairly well kept. Park is clean and maintained. Pull throughs available, sites are tight and close together. Close to main highway, some noise. We have a forty foot, fifth wheel and still managed to get in and out fairly easily. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2010
This place is new and a very nice looking Lodge/RV park. But there is a pond out front of the lodge and RV park that is nothing but a breeding ground for mosquitoes! The minute we stepped out of our truck we were eaten alive! We stayed one night and then traveled on to Tennessee, there were still tons of mosquitoes in our 5th wheel when we got there! They also did not have a public restroom in the lodge where you checked in. Breakfast was available at the lodge but it would have cost $5.00 per person. I would only stay here again if I was so tired I just couldn't go any further. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Bullwinkles Rustic Lodge's RV Park

question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
Will never stay at this park again. WiFi was down and they were not in a hurry to fix it. They put us in a pull thru space that was right under high voltage power lines that go right through the middle of the park. I also ditto the previous comments from last July 2013 about this park. Also, there was a lot highway noise at night. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park is not big rig compatible as all interior roads are narrow with tight radius turns. It does have sites that are long enough but access is tight. With only one pet area that is located within the highway right of way and not marked coupled with all the "do not" rules associated with pets this park is not pet friendly! The owners are not friendly nor helpful. The list of park rules is comprised of an entire page of very small print and most are unreasonable to say the least. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Pleasant lady took reservation, checked me in and led me to my site. Roads were fine for my 40' motorhome pulling a toad. I was traveling through the area and needed a place for an overnight stop. I would stay there again if I am in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Camelot RV Campground