Nearby Rogersville, Missouri (Air Miles)
Clary'S American Grill
Antoines Coffee Shop
Springfield Downtown Air
Evangel College
Thomas & Sons Camper Sal
Wal-Marti-44:82A 1923 E Kearney (Located To Block)
Cielito Lindo

4   1   7
question  no  question
question  no  question
April 2013
I used a pull through campsite in the long term section of the campground. No problems with the site or hookups that night. Next morning while dumping my black and grey tanks, halfway through the dump I noticed sewage spewing underneath the RV. At first I thought I might be leaking but on closer look the sewage was coming up from underneath the RV. I know the owner(s) knew of this leak as I had noticed a pile of gravel/dirt in that spot earlier. Disgusting! Had to wash off my hoses/etc best I could. I tried to talk with someone in the office but they were not there. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
This place was ok until I went to use the restroom/shower facility, nestled in among the resident trailer park. There is a single shower and toilet for each sex. While using the shower I noticed half of the cinder block removed in order for two small half inch water lines to feed the showers. I bent over to look and could see the washing machine in the laundry room. "Mommy, there's a man taking a shower." No, it didn't happen but well could have. The pipes exited the other side into the women's half. I wondered what was visible. When done I checked out the women's. Remember only one at a time in the room so I knew it was safe to go in. Well the view would be of a woman sitting on the toilet, not in the shower. I decided to check out the women's shower. It was the most disgusting, nasty looking shower I have ever seen. Black scum and mold creeping up the cinder block walls and flimsy scuzzy shower curtain. The thick black rubber mat on the floor blended right in. It was beyond belief. If I were a woman I'd use the men's for at least it was a somewhat clean fiberglass stall. I won't go into how foul their office smelled. Stay in this park ONLY if you plan to use your bathroom. Better yet, go the few miles further on into Springfield. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
Park part of a mobile home park but separate. Right off US Hwy 60 but road noise was not bad. Close to Springfield so easy access to everything. Pull through sites, big rig friendly park. Found park by accident when Springfield parks were rated poorly. Good spot to use if you're looking for a park the Springfield area. Park is no frills park but has a laundry. We camped here in a Motorhome.