User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby St Joseph, Missouri (Air Miles)
4201 N Belt Hwy
Glore Psychiatric Museum
36Th Street Food & Drink
Missouri Western State
St. Jo Frontier 777 Winners Circle St. Joseph Mo 64501 816-279-5514 (Located To Zip)
Barbosa'S Castillo
August 2011

yes  question  question  question  yes
yes  question  question  question  yes
August 2011
We spent one night at AOK en-route to Wyoming. It was convenient to the Interstate and St. Joseph. The host was friendly and provided us with brochure for attractions in the area. We ended up touring the Patee Museum and Pony Express Museum, which we thoroughly enjoyed. We had full hookups on a level site. The campground was about one-third full the night we stayed (Sunday). The pool was small, but clean and the grounds were well maintained. It had a large pond closeby. The bathrooms were somewhat dated and a little bit of a stroll from our campsite so we opted to shower in our trailer. The only real problem we had was the neighbor in the motorhome next to us had a dog that barked when they weren't around. And, when they did come back, they let the doberman run around lose, which was frightening and annoying. It's good for an overnight stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2011
The only negative thing about getting to the park was the dirt road, 1/2 mile long, very dry and very dusty. The park it self was very clean, nice owner, more of a long term park, but OK for a one night stay. The park had a fishing pond, good electric, would use this park again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2011
This is a nice park. Owner was very friendly and worked very hard keeping things neat and clean. Would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for AOK Campground and RV Park
CGID1644Beacon RV Park

question  no  question  no  question
question  no  question  no  question
September 2010
Stayed one night here while going home. Was ok for just a stopover, but I wouldn't stay more than that. It had that "trailer park" feel and look. Had a lot of permanent units. Attendant was friendly and helpful, he helped us back in to our site. Wi-Fi was great and cable TV must have had 60 channels. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2010
I would drive three hours to avoid this park. I would have left after checking in had I known it was going to be so bad and if I didn't mind driving at night. I tried three times to take a shower and each time there were people waiting to get in. When it was finally free, I took one look and couldn't bring myself to shower. Filthy. The owner was cordial and showed me to my site. I was fortunate that it didn't rain because right outside my door was deep mud--I would have sunk above my ankles. I had asked for a pull through when I called, but he said they reserved those for big rigs that pull in over night. I can understand his reasoning; however, I don't expect an inferior, dirty, unlevel site because I have a small trailer. The park (if you want to call it that) is on a busy street. The only good thing for me was that there is a KFC right across the 5 lane highway, and I was able to get something to eat without unhooking. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2010
Old campground, poorly laid out. To get to our site we had to leave the campground, go out on a 5 lane road to get back into the other side. There was no good place to park your tow vehicle. Everyone was parked half on the sidewalk, half on the street. Be forewarned, they charge extra for everything and don't tell you! They advertise 50 amp, cable TV and WiFi. They do have it all BUT you have to pay $1.25 each night for each of these, it does add up! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Beacon RV Park
CGID1646Ol' Macdonald's Farm
2001

2001
This place deserves to shut down. The entrance road is over a mile long and only 11 feet wide. It has several blind corners and large hills without room for two vehicles to pass. Meet a car here and someone has to back up. Its sites aren't marked and aren't improved just a bunch of power pedestal's plunked down on a hilly pasture. When it rains you had better be careful, we sank to our axles and had to call for a tow. After they have their first major accident and are sued its doubtful they will still be in business anyway. We camped here in a camper.
CGID12858Sharp RV Park

May 2011
This campground if right off of Interstate 29 in Saint Joseph, Missouri at exit 53. Mainly long term residents but several sites saved for overnight or short term. Even with the long term it is a very well kept park. All the residents are friendly. There is only one restroom and shower but most of the permanent residents use their own. It is very clean. There are two washers and two dryers. Price is $1.50 each. I would stay here again when in the area. There are three parks in the immediate area and this is by far the nicest one in my opinion. We camped here in a Motorhome.