206876 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Stanton, Missouri (Air Miles)
Antique Toy Museum
Stanton / Meramec KOA
2013-01-06 17:53:56
Stanton, Missouri
November 2012

question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question
November 2012
Below par KOA, but okay for an over-night. Friendly staff, small pool in season. Nothing close by, unless you want Meramec caves. Far enough off the interstate so noise wasn't an issue. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2012
This is a nice over night stop. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I thought the bathroom/showers were very clean, but maybe a little dated and needing some updates. The campground was easy to access from I-44. There was some road noise and the train tracks did offer some noise. While neither was great it was still a little of a distraction. My only reasons for the "8" are around the restrooms and the fact that I did notice an issue with the electrical power. There were several noticeable spikes in the power that I notices looking at my meter. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2012
This park was good for an overnight stop. We called ahead because they only have 16 pull throughs that could fit a big rig. Site was full hook up, fairly level and has easy access to the highway. The down side was they had the laundry room closed and we really needed to do laundry. There is a train track very close and it came by once about 5:30 a.m. The price is a bit too high for this park as most KOA parks through the U.S. We would stay again overnight as there aren't many choices along I-44. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Stanton / Meramec KOA