Nearby Alberton, Montana (Air Miles)
Ninemile Remount Depot
Montana
Alberton
River Edge Resort
2013-10-16 23:23:31
Alberton, Montana

yes (River)
yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  no  question  question  yes
yes  question  yes  question  question  question  no  question  question  yes
This is a great small campground. It is very peaceful and set in a beautiful canyon. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I recommend you camp here if you are in the area. It is the most peaceful setting along the river and trains coming through at night will make anyone sleep well (they don't blow the train whistle). They have a small motel and a wonderful, delicious restaurant so you don't have to drive for a meal. They don't have breakfast service. Our dinner was delicious and all the staff were very friendly. I consider this to be a 5 Star Campground. Hope you do too. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
Great setting right by the river, and the river is beautiful with a small sandy beach. The park is behind a bar, but we had no problems with that at all. Hostess was very friendly and helpful. Park and grounds were very well maintained and clean. Bathrooms were clean with showers. Lots of space between sites. This would have been a 10 for me if it weren't for I-90 running about 200 feet so the north. Our RV is not too well insulated and I could hear the semi trucks going by all night long. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for River Edge Resort