Nearby Emigrant, Montana (Air Miles)
Montana
Emigrant
Yellowstone's Edge RV Park
2014-08-19 17:31:42
Emigrant, Montana

yes (River)
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
We have spent the summer at this wonderful park. The owners are on site each day and their staff is the best we have encountered. Sites are level and long enough for our 40' fifth wheel, but some sites can be a challenge for big rigs, so be sure to make reservations early. Wi-Fi didn't work so we used our 4G Verizon card. Interior roads are gravel. Showers, bathroom, and laundry is the cleanest you will ever find. Road noise can be heard throughout the park from Hwy 89 but dies down late in the evening. Great base camp for exploring and fishing YNP. 18 miles to Livingston for major shopping and 4 miles to Emigrant to a well stocked market for day to day supplies. There is also a bakery, restaurant/bar, and fly shop, post office and bank across from the market. No cable or TV reception. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a return trip. We stayed here 9 nights. Staff and owners are great. No complaints. Recommend this park to anyone who is looking for a great Montana RV Park. Very clean campground and showers. Easy access to all sites, with some being concrete pads. Six miles to Chic Hot Springs. The only issue we have is there appears to be more and more out of the state license plates showing up! I think Texas outnumbered Montana this trip. This is a good thing though? :) We camped here in a Motorhome.
The views from this park are awesome. Sites are gravel as well as the roads. All sites have a grassy area. Wi-fi is available but don't rely on it. Not sure if it is overwhelmed or just not working properly. I had a repeater not far from my site but the connection was unreliable. I went to the lodge to download a file but I still had the same problem. Cost of doing laundry was the most I have ever paid. $2.25 to wash, $0.25 for each 9 minutes to dry. Due to the location you can't receive any TV channels with an antenna. Road noise is horrible. If you want to stay at a remote location with beautiful scenery and disconnect from the world this is the place for you. I would not stay here again due to cost and the issues above. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Yellowstone's Edge RV Park