206561 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Hardin, Montana (Air Miles)
Big Horn County Historica
Hardin, Montana

question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes
question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes
November 2013
This is a no-frills park, but with good size grassy sites. We were traveling through MT in November, and open RV parks are few & far between. This has easy in & out for our bigger-than-normal setup. It is big enough to leave everything hooked up for the night. I'm not sure if the entire park is open for the winter; perhaps only some sites. Owner is very friendly. No kids' activities. I don't remember seeing a playground; although, I could have missed it trying to get in from the cold. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2013
At first, there was nobody in the office. A note said where the staff was, but I couldn't read it. I drove away to the other RV Park but came back as the other one was already closed. Now, the office was open and the manager was very friendly and helpful. The site we were assigned was long, level, and on gravel. It had water, 30 amp power, sewer, and cable TV. All was working fine even though the hookups were dated. Wi-Fi was o.k. and the restrooms were clean but not really fancy. No doors anywhere, just curtains everywhere. There were monthly renters, but it wasn't really bad looking. I think the price is little bit high for how it is presented, but I would return if again in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Nice place, gravel sites, staff very friendly and clean laundry room. Don't miss the nearby museum! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Grandview Campground & RV Park

yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  no  question  question
yes  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  no  question  question
Well, once you get past it being a KOA, it was nice. The RV Park was clean, but Wi-Fi was horrible. Kids enjoyed the pool and spa, which both appeared clean. Rabbits around everywhere and are mostly friendly. Staff was very friendly. Very good price on propane here, cheaper than in town. Verizon cell phones worked well in the campground. I don't know if I would stay here again, namely because of the $67 price. I think there are plenty of other campgrounds of same quality at half the cost or cheaper. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Small park with new friendly ownership. Relatively close to Battleground. Easy access. Plan to eat in as Hardin has no good place to eat. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Let us begin with the good. Park is easy to find, the sewer, and electric were as they should be. The full hookup sites are all the way to the back of the park and there is no way you will receive WI-FI without going up near the office. When we pointed that out to the lady at the office, she said hers worked fine and she had nothing more to say. It is a stretch to call this big rig friendly. The only way our 40ft 5th wheel would fit is if our truck blocked the road, so we had to disconnect (not good for overnight stays). When we called for a reservation we mentioned we had a dish on the roof that would require clear access to the south. The first site they tried to put us in had a beautiful shade tree (your right) blocking any view of the southern sky. They moved us to a more open spot which worked fine. The last issue was with the water pressure., My pressure gauge read 30 lbs. until you turned on a faucet and then it went to 10 lbs. and stayed there. My wife tried the shower at the office building and said it had the same problem. We will not be staying here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Hardin KOA