206564 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Haugan, Montana (Air Miles)
Thompson Falls State P
2013-05-17 10:52:18
Haugan, Montana
May 2013

9   8   6   7   10   4
yes  yes  no  no  question  question
no  question  no  no  question  question
May 2013
I was a little nervous pulling into this park, as it is located behind a truck stop/casino/restaurant and there were no other campers. But soon, there were 4 other campers pulling in. The sites is a bit bumpy, but fine. We had electric and the road noise was not bad. Did not notice it at all during the night. A fun, free place to stay for the night. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012
You get what you pay for in most cases but we thought this was a real deal! It really is free, pull in take any empty spot. The sites are a little rough, some are not too level. We didn't park in an official site but it was level and easy in/out. We stopped min-afternoon July 4 and found sites available. Some have 30 amp electric. We had a good meal in the restaurant for the equivalent of the cost of a night at other parks. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
This a great free overnight stop. The 30 amp worked good and was clean. I tested it with my EAS before I connected. My wife bought some souvenirs in the gift shop and we had a nice restful night. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Silver Dollar Casino