Nearby Reed Point, Montana (Air Miles)
Old West Rv
Montana
Reed Point
Old West RV Park
2014-08-29 22:42:10
Reed Point, Montana

yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question
Very pleasant stay. Close to I-90 and a very quaint little town of Reed Point, MT. The park seemed to have mostly long term campers, but all looked neat and well maintained. The bathrooms, showers and laundry were exceptionally clean. We had full hookups to include cable and Internet. Both worked very well. The local saloon/grill is in walking distance and has a lot of character. Recommend if nothing more than to take a couple of pics and drink a coke at the saloon. This is not a destination campground however if you know the area, I'm sure their are some hiking and sightseeing to pursue. We would stay again! Passport America discount applied. Excellent value. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This park is good for an overnight on Passport America ($20). Can't see paying full price. Just a wide spot on the road next to the interstate and near the train tracks, but was quiet enough inside the coach at night. Laundry room was in good shape, with brand new washers. Just 2 showers but clean. Cable was 24 channels, no ESPN nor CNN. Would stop again just for the price deal, and convenience between Billings and Livingston. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate is the Passport rate. Real easy on/off I-90. Nice level gravel sites and interior roads. Very close to I-90 but noise was not a problem. Rate includes Wi-Fi,cable, and 50 amp. We did not use the cable, used our satellite dish. I wanted to wash the bugs off the front of the rig and asked if I could rinse with my hose. Was told if I used the hose I must pay the $10 charge to wash your rig. I could and did wash off the bugs using the bucket method. My Verizon smart phone said "no service" but our regular cell showed one bar and worked. This park works nice for an overnight stop. The population of Reed Point is about 100 and the closest grocery store is 17 miles. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Old West RV Park