Nearby Terry, Montana (Air Miles)
Prairie County Museum And
Montana
Terry
Small Towne RV Park
2014-09-24 01:09:51
Terry, Montana
September 2014

question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  no
September 2014
A rustic park but has long pull through sites and good spacing which was important for us. The very friendly owner met us at the edge of the park because I didn't read the RV park web site instructions clearly and expected the GPS directions to take us to the park. GPS directions were not correct and RV park signage off the main street was low to the ground, not very large, and easily overlooked. Owner brought a small trash can for our use and door mat and seems to really appreciate the business. We actually chose the park because it is just before oilfield congestion starts a little further east and we were assured of a spot with our length requirements. Verizon was good, hookups OK, and although not far from the Interstate, it wasn't overly noisy. We would stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Unique but nice little RV park. As previous reviewers said, it's rustic. You get nice long pull-throughs or a back-in with full hookups. Their brochure says they have Wi-Fi but I didn't ask for the password since my Verizon MiFi worked fine. There's a city swimming pool within walking distance. The park owners are very nice. I would rate the park an 8 but when he brought a door mat and placed it under my steps without asking, I bumped it to a 9! AT&T signal was fine too. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Appears the family of the owners is now taking care of the park. Still a friendly, well kept, and quiet stopover. Great value considering costs at nearby cities. Drive slowly as there are some poorly maintained roads leading to the park. Would definitely consider stopping again when we pass back through here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Small Towne RV Park