220396 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Terry, Montana (Air Miles)
Prairie County Museum And
Montana
Terry
Small Towne RV Park
2014-07-11 21:29:18
Terry, Montana

question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  no  question
Unique but nice little RV park. As previous reviewers said, it's rustic. You get nice long pull-throughs or a back-in with full hookups. Their brochure says they have Wi-Fi but I didn't ask for the password since my Verizon MiFi worked fine. There's a city swimming pool within walking distance. The park owners are very nice. I would rate the park an 8 but when he brought a door mat and placed it under my steps without asking, I bumped it to a 9! AT&T signal was fine too. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Appears the family of the owners is now taking care of the park. Still a friendly, well kept, and quiet stopover. Great value considering costs at nearby cities. Drive slowly as there are some poorly maintained roads leading to the park. Would definitely consider stopping again when we pass back through here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Not the most up to date and fancy, but very friendly owners, go out of their way to help. Pull through are long and our "train" over 70' long fit with out separating. Good overnight, but stay a couple of days and see the Badlands of Montana. Terry a very friendly town! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Small Towne RV Park