Nearby Greenwood, Nebraska (Air Miles)
Strategic Air And Space
Greenwood
Pine Grove RV Park and Campground
2014-08-15 21:47:24
Greenwood, Nebraska

question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  no
Really nice park overall. Easy access from I-80 but very little road noise from the interstate. Sites are really wide and most are very long. Staff was friendly and helpful. Plenty of open space between the sites and adjacent corn fields to walk the dogs. Very small enclosed off leash dog run. Only negative is the roads are a bit rough. They were originally paved but most of the original blacktop has crumbled. Would come here again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Another one of those parks that state "free" Wi-Fi. It is, but each day I am here I get a new password, and I can only hookup one device! Speed? I ran a test because it dragged. 145 ping, .014 download, 0.04 upload. This lowered my overall rating. But it is free. The park overall is very nice with roomy sites. Grassy areas where the bench is. Level gravel sites and roads. My GPS took me here with no problems. Rate is total with Good Sam discount. Unfortunately, the tax washes out the discount. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The rate reflects a monthly stay of 31 days; you’ll have to add electricity. You will need to add sales tax to the posted rates. When you leave I-80 at exit 420, take highway 63 like you are going to Cenex/Cubby’s. But instead of turning right into Cubby’s, turn left and follow the road around to the campground. If there is a sign for the left turn, it wasn’t obvious. You won’t have any trouble following the 5mph speed limit because of the speed bumps and rough roads. The sites are gravel; some are pull-through and some are back-in and they vary in length. The green space between the sites is generous. There are trees that offer some shade depending on the site; we were able to find the satellites with our moveable dish. The water pressure was marginal at times. The noise from the interstate can be annoying depending on where your site is within the park. Verizon and Sprint were OK. You’ll need to pay attention and follow the rules to avoid being reminded. We had a good stay and will come again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pine Grove RV Park and Campground