206513 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Greenwood, Nebraska (Air Miles)
Strategic Air And Space
Pine Grove RV Park and Campground
2013-11-14 09:35:00
Greenwood, Nebraska
October 2013

yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
yes  question  yes  question  question  no  question  yes  question  question
October 2013
As long as you don't run into any problems, this park is great. It has very wide spots, clean bathrooms, and mostly functional Wi-Fi. However, if you have any issues, you may have to deal with the quite difficult owner/manager. In our case, she tried to charge us more than was quoted over the phone. She eventually charged the right amount after about an hour of unpleasant discussion. Had we not already been all set up (we arrived during the afternoon when the office was closed), we probably would have just left and not dealt with her so long. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
This is a really great campground with long, level pull through sites with plenty of space between the sites. Most of the sites are satellite friendly. My only complaint is the Internet service. It did not work for me during my 4-day stay. I had to use my Verizon Hotspot the whole time. I would have given a 10 rating if I could have used their Internet service. I would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate was for a week at rally rate. This was during Christmas in July celebration with a turkey and ham dinner provided by campground. The owner was always visible and always working hard. You could tell that they were putting money back into the place. Trash pickup at your site. Very convenient to the interstate. Office had a nice lounge, and even had a small bar. Nice continental breakfast included. Very clean pool. No train or highway noise but there is racetrack nearby. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Pine Grove RV Park and Campground