Nearby Greenwood, Nebraska (Air Miles)
Strategic Air And Space
Greenwood, Nebraska

yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question
yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question
September 2014
This is a good park for an overnight stop, being an easy on/off I-80, but be aware that the interior roads are extremely rough and the sites are less level than advertised. Most everyone had trouble leveling after pulling in to their site. However, the sites are nice and long with plenty of room for big rigs and there are spacious grassy areas between the sites. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The bathrooms and showers were clean and the laundry was adequate (with $1.50 washers and dryers), but could have been cleaner. Wi-Fi and cell service were excellent at our site. Our rig is 33' long. We felt this campground was a bit highly priced ($35) even with our Good Sam discount. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2014
We camped here in a 40' RV. The park is right off of I-80. you can hear truck and car noise all night long. The pull-through sites are gravel, and ours was level (site 30). Spacing between sites was OK. Water pressure and electric were good. I got 4 bars on my Verizon phone and our Millenicom MiFi got 4G LTE. The campground seemed to be clean. I thought that the $38/night was high for what you got, but, there is very little campground competition around this area so they can get the prices. The are a Good Sam park and offer a discount. We would probably stay here again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Cute park just off I-80. Has a pizza restaurant with a bar and a small store. Laundry and showers old but clean. Train nearby but not too close. Grass and shade with long pull-throughs in nicely spaced sites. Looks like a lot of seasonal units. Nice pool and tennis courts. Great for a one night stop, but apparently a lot of Husker's fans camp here on home game weekends. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pine Grove RV Park and Campground