220505 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Greenwood, Nebraska (Air Miles)
Strategic Air And Space
Greenwood, Nebraska

question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
September 2014
We camped here in a 40' RV. The park is right off of I-80. you can hear truck and car noise all night long. The pull-through sites are gravel, and ours was level (site 30). Spacing between sites was OK. Water pressure and electric were good. I got 4 bars on my Verizon phone and our Millenicom MiFi got 4G LTE. The campground seemed to be clean. I thought that the $38/night was high for what you got, but, there is very little campground competition around this area so they can get the prices. The are a Good Sam park and offer a discount. We would probably stay here again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Cute park just off I-80. Has a pizza restaurant with a bar and a small store. Laundry and showers old but clean. Train nearby but not too close. Grass and shade with long pull-throughs in nicely spaced sites. Looks like a lot of seasonal units. Nice pool and tennis courts. Great for a one night stop, but apparently a lot of Husker's fans camp here on home game weekends. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Sites were level. We stayed in pull-through site. It had super clean showers and laundry room. A awesome playground, pool, RV supplies, groceries, a recreation room. It was located near the SAC Air Museum, just off the freeway. Our rate was Good Sam and Military both. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Pine Grove RV Park and Campground