Nearby Nebraska City, Nebraska (Air Miles)
Embers Steakhouse
Waubonsie State Park (24E/16 Ne)
Peru State College
Nebraska
Nebraska City
Victorian Acres Campground
2014-07-17 05:02:28
Nebraska City, Nebraska

question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
This was our 2nd stay at this park. It is adjacent to a highway, which could be heard at times, but the noise did not really bother us. It is a very pretty park with acres of green grass and many sites have trees. The sites with the best views are those with only water and electric. If we stop again, which I am sure we will, I would choose to be on the row at the top of the ridge with w/e to enjoy the beautiful view! The owner was very pleasant and helpful in suggesting things to do in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Very pretty campground with lots of green space. Some large shade trees, others growing. GPS is wrong so go by the large sign that is obvious for the campground. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Friendly owners that were very helpful. They live on the property. Led me to my site and made sure I was happy with the set-up. The $25 per night was based on a week stay rate. I would stop here again if in the area. Wi-Fi worked great and was hitting about 7 Mbps download speeds. That was important for my work. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Victorian Acres Campground