Nearby Coles Island, New Brunswick (Air Miles)
"Mohawk Camping, 6249 Rte 105, (506) 362-5250 "
Lakeside Park
Coles Island, New Brunswick

yes (River)
yes  yes
yes  yes
Had a decent pull-through site with full hook-up after I requested a move to have sewer. Sites are in a field. The roads in are narrow, and the sites in the field are not level. This is mostly a seasonal park with permanent campers and cabins. I booked here out of necessity, since it was the New Brunswick Holiday weekend and no other campgrounds in this area had availability. They do have Wi-Fi, but only in the office/store which is not useful to me. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
This was a campground we had heard about but didn't know a lot about. They had lost our reservation, but luckily they weren't busy and got us a great site. The sites for tents/tent trailers are not numbered and when we went to book again, they told us we could ask for specific site, but they may not be able to give it to us. But, the weekend we spent there was beautiful. The Canaan River is gorgeous. It was quiet and peaceful, we were close enough to the playground and events, but didn't have to be in the middle of it all. There was a 9 hole golf course there my husband wants to try out next time. I think there was Wi-Fi, but only up by the office. We couldn't get it at our site. Bathrooms were okay. Not the best out of all of the places we have been but were fine. We really liked it there and are booked to go back again this upcoming weekend. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.